New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 137778)

The Canadian Pinhead Thread. What's Up?!

By Jeekayjay

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,953 posts
  • 221 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by TBatti
  • Topic is favorited by 144 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 320 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6C0C8CCF-D685-486D-BE98-C4568F73C242 (resized).jpeg
    9F78A360-90D3-4509-85D0-2E86B3E5FBF7 (resized).jpeg
    01743BA8-1AE3-49B9-BB61-884D76453ABE (resized).jpeg
    1C98D4CE-8CA1-4FB5-80E6-92F2C0F22017 (resized).jpeg
    9F977CFF-6B92-44EF-8DA9-46E5AB345859 (resized).jpeg
    7238D451-91DC-4D7D-AAAD-388A96E3CF36 (resized).jpeg
    D041183F-2373-40ED-903E-7E1ECFD4FD81 (resized).jpeg
    6158EDB3-25D0-430F-8A49-B01BA0BAFFED (resized).jpeg
    0B840C1A-0681-4B9D-99B9-5A61869516D7 (resized).jpeg
    38182679_1.jpg
    38204606_1.jpg
    38182701_2.jpg
    38182701_1.jpg
    38182685_3.jpg
    38182685_2.jpg
    38182686_1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1248 3 years ago

Just stumbled across this thread (because dzoomer put this link on the canada sale thread. Nice reading and nice to use this for networking. It so freakin' hard to find anything for sale or something I would like to work on in the prairies. next to nothing usually.

#1266 3 years ago

AliExpress stuff come in 15-95 days, lol. If there is a shipping charge, normally I see items come in decent time, if free shipping, its usually over 80 days

#1285 3 years ago

OK, I see two people in Edmonton have funded the PONG kickstarter, who was it, who? I want one!!!
    7 backers in Canada total.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461917284/play-atari-pong-in-your-coffee-table/community

1 week later
    #1376 3 years ago

Coyote

2 months later
    #1527 3 years ago

Dude made me some fantastic coin acceptor labels, check out the thread below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-coin-reject-inserts#post-3823330

He even left them to download

2 weeks later
    #1573 3 years ago
    Quoted from shaub:

Does anyone in the Regina area have a spare tilt bob?

I might have one or two in Nipawin, I parted a SpiderMan - see above, lol. And a Pinbot recently

#1583 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

I kick the tires all the time but have yet to pull the trigger on a NIB.

Hey, your in here! You get your blue plastic yet?

1 month later
    #1679 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Honourable mentions to fishtales, Johnny mnemonic and BK2K!! I'd be nervous to slap someone's Big bang bar around.. can't afford alien yet, and don't get to play any old EM's around here (although I want one of them too)

There's been piles on kijiji Sask lately, might be able to get something to try out, might be fun getting one of those 70's EM's

#1714 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I been checking them out on there too.. not paying big bucks for one but will grab one when the $$ is right! Can't see it sticking around too long so don't wanna over pay

How about that Solar City on kijiji? HUO since new? i'm intrigued. I'm just scared of trying to make an offer since they claim there is a US appraisal of $4350?!? I would only insult by trying an offer I think

3 weeks later
    #1761 3 years ago
    Quoted from puck:

Find me a location (all ages) space around some traffic and I’ll do it.

Terwillegar Sports complex Centre, adults, kids everywhere

1 month later
    #1855 2 years ago

Hey folks. I thought I would toss some info your way if your moving parts or ever parting out a pin.
    Get (make) a small business account with Canada Post. You can get some small discounts automatically on the site and sometimes for these accounts you can get promos for bigger discounts also.

#1863 2 years ago

HOLY shit!!

We have a couple spots around 1.10 here and a few at 1.18

#1865 2 years ago
    Quoted from Requis:

No Where near as expensive as you guys closer to Toronto $1.05.. not trying to rub it in just an observation lol......Thought I would drop in and Say hi!
    new to pinside but hooked...and hooked hard...was just looking at all the cools pins and ended up buying a couple...Only game in town here appears to be player 1 and so gave them all my money on a bunch of stuff for the game room.
    Dropped in on this thread as the OP said we could drop in and shoot the shit...and was wondering if you guys might indulge me with a few questions. Bought Game of thrones, TDW and DI all NIB and I was curious what would you guys buy for a brand new Pin to protect them. I have read about cliffy's and different protectors and curious if you were getting a new in Box Pin what would you be doing to it to keep it in great shape...I have 2 teenagers and an 8 year old that I know will already be climbing on the thing and may just start out with a lock on the door. Interested in your feedback...Thanks for taking the time to share!
    Cheers,
    Barry

Very nice Barry! That's a hell of a start man.

1 week later
    #1925 2 years ago
    Quoted from bcrage88:

Ya we joked about YEGPIN and looked what happened we have a world class pinball show now. Need to set up location Pinball, has been done in Edmonton and Calgary pretty successfully by collectors can work in a small town too start with four machines you never know how much it is will grow.

I am sure any small town Elk's Hall or Legion, etc. would give up the hall for a small to medium monetary donation for a day or two for a Pin-together

2 months later
    #2238 2 years ago

I was flying through Calgary last night and walked down to my gate and holy crap, right there...... Flippers`, I had heard there was some in airport but lucky in front of my gate. Three pins, its the middle of the night and nobody's around. I walk in to check them out, and I LOL, didn't know why yet, South Park is sitting at Ball 2 and 2 credits, Ripleys is sitting at Ball 1 with 4 credits left. Well, baby! Pull the plunger and start playing, have never played either so i'm pumped. I found out why credits left. The switch in the VUK below Chef doesnt work and have to wait for ball search to get it out, someone must have figured the games was buggered and walked. As for Ripleys, really cool, I want one now! Same issue, the cellar right in front of left flipper wont recognize the ball and wait for ball search also, so painful, got a couple test games in anyway. Fix 'em up!

p.s. before you shat on me, I sent in a nice email from their sticker on the pins to let them know they are in need of the repairs for people to play.

4 weeks later
    #2251 2 years ago

Awe man, I just did a monster order and had it shipped to Minot, the in-laws were flying out of there and I had a great pinsider accept it at his house for me. $115 us shipping to my house, $9.99 to him.

#2258 2 years ago
    Quoted from orangegsx:

Greetings from just accross the border. If you ever need a place to ship stuff let me know.

SAYS THE GUY WHO SAVED MY DAY!!!!

Thx man! Guess what, just opened the box 2 minutes ago, the parents-in-law came to watch my boys hockey game tonight and brought it to me!

2 weeks later
    #2306 2 years ago
    Quoted from toasterman04:

Well a coworker gave me a free mini fridge for the garage.....

Dude I love the mostly lack of Coors light and MGD's in there, one must bring an array of different beers and try new ones..... when's the invite for beer and pinball?!!

1 month later
    #2351 2 years ago

Jysk? They usually have piles of stool type items

#2354 2 years ago

A

Quoted from Spencer:Yup, believe it or not, I got my Star Wars and Storm Trooper stools from Canadian Tire. They were not cheap though. Believe I paid $79.99 each?

That really is not a bad price, bar stools and such are freakin expensive.

#2356 2 years ago

friggin wednesday man? how are we supposed to get down from Nipawin on a wednesday

Typical Saskatoon, everything - concerts and otherwise on tuesday-thursday, LOL

#2367 2 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

Moving to Toronto in a couple weeks, how's the pinball scene there? Looking forward to finally buying my first pin, though we'll see what the husband says.

Holy crap, that’s a big move!!

2 weeks later
    #2386 2 years ago

Anybody in Sask buy naptha? Where have you bought it from?

#2389 2 years ago

Thx! our Home Hardware here in Nipawin usually has friggin everything, but didn't think to head down to camping area of store, they might not have had it out 2 months ago when I looked either. Our Rona usually has nothing when I need it, so in true Murphys Law, they probably have it

#2392 2 years ago

Well, thx! Prince Albert has a Sherwinn Williams, not too far and get into the city fairly frequently enough. HA, wait! Wifey is taking the boy into braces appointment tomorrow am, *tick one more off the list.

1 week later
    #2398 2 years ago
    Quoted from klr650:

Proper Naptha (VM&P Naptha) can be purchased from Sherwinn Williams. Don't use camp fuel, too many other nasty components like rust inhibitors and who knows what else.

Been to Prince Alberts Sherwinn Williams, they don't carry it and basically looked at my wife like she was talking another language when she asked for it. Then she called Saskatoon's store, same, don't have it in.

#2400 2 years ago

LOL, fack sakes. I'll call and ask for Reducer No. 3

#2405 2 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

I very much appreciate the kind words and testimony. Here's hoping someone will take advantage of the offer so we can see what kind of cost savings can actually be realized. If it turns out to be a dud, I'll certainly recommend against it. This is a model for someone without an urgent need for an item(s) because the overall double shipping time could set final delivery at over 21 business days.

No worries on the "urgent" part, we expect all pinball items to arrive in at least a month minimum up here

1 month later
    #2409 2 years ago

Nice too see Absolute pinball in Saskatoon is stocking Comet bulbs now. If a guy didn't want to wait or deal with it, could stop in and grab a stack in a pinch!

#2414 2 years ago

Took forever!!! Finally sourced some naphtha. Got the Coop here in Nipawin to order it in

F5D2D84C-B855-401A-92B3-D0C76980F7F8 (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #2448 2 years ago

Hey Folks! Anyone recommend someone in Canada with a good rep for board repair and a reasonable price? I don't want to ship to the main guys in US because I will get hammered at the border/customs fees.

I need to get a system 11c from my Game Show and the MPU from my WPC FT looked at before I go any further.

Thx if you have "a guy" and can pass anything along!
    northerndude

#2455 2 years ago

Thx, I called Devron and asked a few weeks/month back, he basically had no interest, he pretty much said he would only fix a board if he had the corresponding pin at the shop, or if I brought the entire unit down. I'd rather walk over across the road from work to the post office and mail then than haul two pins to saskatoon.

#2456 2 years ago
    Quoted from DW3000:

Sure, I’ve known Devron forever, I’ll have to drop him a line and ask. Didn’t occur to me at first since lately I’ve mostly seen him selling machines predating the 90’s B/W machines. Thanks!
    Haha, at least I hope someone has a WPC backbox silkscreen to lend/rent/etc, mainly because once I’m finally to the point of of refinishing the cab, I’ll end up biting the bullet and buying a set otherwise. Save me from this poor financial decision I’ll inevitably make!

Maybe we can go halfsies? I will need to spray my Fish Tales in the coming months

#2466 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Thanks! I'll take a look at it...but I'd still prefer someone with some soldering skills to work on my board.

I fired off my two boards to Johns Jukes yesterday, the MPU from the Game Show I have was in bad shape, couple too many problem items for my to tackle as a greenhorn, and I want it done right. Git 'er done!

#2478 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Uh, city/province?

The Queen City

Rhymes with fun

#2482 2 years ago

How many of the others rhyme with vagina?

#2487 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Anybody know if there are pins in Jasper?

I was there in April for the kids hockey tourney, I saw NO pins.

#2493 2 years ago

Was there anybody in Canada last night that didn’t watch the Humboldt / Nipawin game and ceremonies on TSN?

1 week later
    #2513 2 years ago
    Quoted from wolv3:

Lucky's has the best games, for the most part they all play well. Fish Tales could use a level though. With denizen closing that only leaves beercade and the pins there have been slowly disappearing for the last year.

Fold some napkins

#2523 2 years ago

HEY ALL, here could be some nice information for you.

Canada Post has "Free shipping Tuesdays" for the month of October. Go online to their website and create a business account. I made on last year in the summer for some discounts. You will get a temporary card to print off. Also, they will send you plastic permanent ones in a couple weeks. BUT having a business account gives you a bit of a shipping discount all the time. Make up a business.

This is nice to have if your moving some parts around anyway

3 weeks later
    #2536 1 year ago

Anyone in Sask dying for any small parts that your not in a huge rush to get?? I have an open cart on PBL and Marco i'm paying for and closing later today. Being shipped to AZ as I’m heading there on Monday. Ill bring it all back with me.

*EDIT - option closed. Finished the orders!!

Yes, someone took me up on the offer. right on

3 weeks later
    #2541 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Popped into a Brewhouse today and they had this. Anyone else seen one? World's Largest Pac Man. 9ft screen made up of what looks like individual leds. Pretty slick.
    Only £16000 at costco.uk
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I played one of these Space Invaders “Frenzy” a handful of times in Arizona last week, was awesome!

88818CCC-C7F0-4277-B24A-6813197DE9DA (resized).jpeg
    #2546 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Those guns look fun! I was wondering if there was more games. Was it only space invaders?

Yeah, strictly Space Invaders. I felt
    they could have done more with it with all the past shooting games. My kids absolutely loved it, my oldest had 5 of the 10 high scores and it was in an arcade, LOL.

2 weeks later
    #2554 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Odd question but going on a roadie tomorrow.
    Any good bars/restaurants or cool roadside attractions from saskatoon to yorkton?

The road between Saskatoon and Yorkton is fairly barren. I spend a lot of time in Yorkton area (in-laws farm between Yorkton and Melville) BUT stop in at Back Forty Brewing in the shitty area of town in Yorkton, just east of the high school, GREAT BEER!

I’m off to Saskatoon area for weekend, my oldest has Sask First hockey camps in Aberdeen, going to try to hit up Zervos or Pokeys for a few beers, games.

#2556 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinhead306:

There are pins on location in Melville I believe. Like Matt’s family fun centre or something.

Yup, Matty's
    My boys have always liked going there, come home with some dumb rubber ball or sticky hand from the tickets.

1 week later
    #2563 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Any places in Prince Albert to play pins?

Knx783 dudes house! sp?
    I'm only an hour east, pop in!

1 month later
    #2587 1 year ago

If it’s anything like the Mcdougall auction in Regina for the amusements auction this stuff will also go unreasonably high.

3 months later
    2 weeks later
    #2641 1 year ago
    Quoted from Adib:

Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to ship a playfield to the US. Also what is a good company to use

Roughly - $80 - 120 probably

#2648 1 year ago

Hitting the bridge city this evening as I have a big golf tourney at Holiday Park tomorrow. Going to hit up Pokeys with a buddy tonight, if anyone's in there this eve, hey!

2 weeks later
    #2656 1 year ago

Anywhere in Moose Jaw to get a game in to try a different machine or two? Heading down next weekend, the oldest has Track provincials down there.

#2659 1 year ago

Thx, if I can pull it off i'll fire you a pm.

1 month later
    #2680 1 year ago

Calgary airport same thing last year, I sent them an email, they replied and said thx for letting us know, we'll send someone out to look at them.

2 weeks later
    #2686 1 year ago

Christmas doesn't have much on getting a box of fresh pinball parts!!! I know we bitch about shipping costs up here and it sucks, BUT I want to toss a huge thank you for the SECOND time an awesome pinsider orangegsx that has accepted pinball parts for me and forwarded them on up to Sask. This help is so appreciated and I have saved huge on shipping costs.

EEB3B0FE-6881-49E1-9FA5-7079B2B799F3 (resized).jpeg
    2 months later
    #2712 1 year ago

Anhywhere on the east side of Regina to get any games in? Kid has a big hockey tourney in the city this weekend. Staying at a buddies on east side and wouldnt mind getting out for a couple beers/games if I can without straying too far in the evening other than the dang rink that's on the other side of the city

Edit* should have looked on pinmap before I opened my yap. Looks like Theo Bills and Leopolds has something.

3 weeks later
    #2737 11 months ago

Any of my Sasky friends need any parts? I am going to do a PBL order for a couple pingulps & a couple other small items.
    The inlaws are at their place in Maricopa, and I have a 2 week window here to have items shipped to them. You won't see this stuff instantly, but if you have a few needs/wants, PM me, I can add it to my order and get it brought back in a few weeks. Will be insanely cheaper to share the US shipping and get a couple things.

#2739 11 months ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Any of my Sasky friends need any parts? I am going to do a PBL order for a couple pingulps & a couple other small items.
    The inlaws are at their place in Maricopa, and I have a 2 week window here to have items shipped to them. You won't see this stuff instantly, but if you have a few needs/wants, PM me, I can add it to my order and get it brought back in a few weeks. Will be insanely cheaper to share the US shipping and get a couple things.

Probably going to close the order tomorrow (thurs the 14th), last chance for youz guys.

#2749 11 months ago
    Quoted from ArgosySK:

Any Pinsider near Marean Lake by Porcupine/bjorkdale/Greenwater Park (Saskatchewan) that could help a couple out. I sold them a 1980 Panthera (working) and now they are having issue after they set it up. It is their 1st pin.

I get near there infrequently. My oldest will probably have a midget game there (in Porcupine) in the near future here. I'll get back to you if I can swing something.

Maybe PM me their name - in a fluke world I know of them, if not I know someone who knows them for sure.

Edit- yup, we have a road game there on Saturday Nov. 30. Since its a Saturday, we could probably head out a bit early and I could take a peek.

#2751 11 months ago

Anyone bought and paid fro something to Steve Young at PBR?

How did you pay and what was the cheapest option to go buy an international money order? Post office, credit union? thoughts?
    I have an order all set up, just need to confirm with him first, and wanted to know what you guys have done?

#2756 11 months ago
    Quoted from pkrobin:

So far I've been lucky and always managed to find what I needed elsewhere. The whole mail me a check thing I find irritating, I hope to avoid it as long as possible.

Yeah, its really strange. I needed old Gottlieb parts, he has them. You'd think this day and age going digital might be easier, but many people don't want to change. So nice to fire off a quick paypal payment and done! To each their own.

1 month later
    #2779 9 months ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Well, went over and had a look. Power supply was good. But no neck glow. Coin door light had juice so the 5v seemed to be working.. couldn't figure it out tho. So i put the back cover on,slid it back into the corner, gave the cabinet a slap and called it a bad name! Plugged it in to a different wall socket for shits and giggles..... and it works! For now! Haha.dunno wtf but we also re-seated a pin connector on the plug going to the board under the monitor. headed back there in a few hours.. sure hope it's still working! Ohh & i found 4bucks in the coin box!

Typical troubleshooting, I troubleshoot for a living basically, the worst part is when you hit a wall, have done the 6 things you did and it come up perfect and you like, WTF, which one did it!??! Ha. Good to hear though

1 week later
    #2781 9 months ago

Hey you good folks.

Anyone here in the Canada well versed in the WPC 5v reset board problem that does board fixes and can give me a quote for doing it? My Gilligan will sporadically reset.

I’m not adverse to trying it myself either, would have to do research and a parts kit.

Thx.

3 months later
    #2814 5 months ago

I’ve got ups to drop off without paying brokerage fees before. But then in the long run you’ll have a bill waiting.

#2815 5 months ago
    Quoted from pkrobin:

Good post. Where's this office in Calgary in case I need it?
    My experience. USPS air is best for fees but may not be an option in which case DHL is the best.
    Then FedEx.
    UPS the worst for fees and delivery speed. Total joke (at least here to Calgary)
    I only use UPS if I have to and even then I'll call the store first because some places have more options if you call.

The worst part is, Inside Canada UPS is the bomb, fast. And of course no other fees.
    They just blow fuckin chunks of its from out of Canada

2 months later
    #2844 3 months ago
    Quoted from Soulstoner:

I just got a Deadpool Pro and am looking to get some maintenance materials and other goodies such as: Titan bands, side art, Pinwoofer (or another sound upgrade if available), some spotlights or Pinstadium lights, etc.
    I just ran through adding all the Titan bands to my cart and calculated shipping and it's $54USD just to ship some rubber bands into Canada. Most other sites are a little more reasonable with shipping their supplies at around $20-$30USD, but Titan is outrageous.
    About a month ago I ordered some Stern HD glass and a dust cover for about $40 shipping which was more than reasonable, however UPS charged $70 for the brokerage fee (WTF)and $20 for GST (which was fine and expected). UPS usually bends me over with their fee's, but never that badly.
    Where does everyone get their supplies and mods from in Canada? Do you simply bite the bullet and pay the duties and high shipping fees?

Tips

- titan is cheaper than that, you needed to pick a different shipping option

-NEVER use UPS from out of country. Ever. Cancel the order of UPS comes up as option.

- there is guys around with glass in Canada, nitro, absolute pinball in Saskatoon probably. Ask around

-sometimes shipping is high, pinheads group together and bulk buy together to make shipping cheaper overall for each guj
    And

2 months later
    #2873 33 days ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Just a local antiques and collectibles auction. Super Pacman has a $700 bid and Gorf is at $400. I'm bidding on other stuff and if I'm making a trip in my truck, might as well fill it up.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    This is what I'm really after[quoted image][quoted image]

Whaddya all buy!!??

2 weeks later
    #2889 14 days ago
    Quoted from guard:

Just posting to put this topic in my 'posted in' list.
    Hi all....

Or hit the STAR

1 week later
    #2951 1 day ago
    Quoted from Ponzie:

With a (hopefully soon?) NIB JP Premium and GnR LE on the way, I agree that you’d really like it to just “work” out of the box.
    Fully expect that something may have come loose or fallen off (thinking cables/connectors) under the playfield but I will happily take a few days of delay on delivery of a new machine for a manufacturer to put a game through the paces to test things out before shipping.
    The “fresh out of the box” experience is an important one for every company that ships a physical product so I’m sure JJP and others want to nail that.
    With respect to different coil strength/ flipper strength, I kinda think of it like the uniqueness of different major league ball parks... Every machine is going to be a bit unique and feel different...and that’s ok.
    Maybe that’s a JJP design choice for “feel”?
    Or maybe I’m just too lazy to change some coils... (Entirely possible)
    Either way, appreciate the discussion here!

Can you tweak the coil strength like I can in my R&M?
    Every coil can be told to be weaker or stronger on it. Maybe that’s a board thing

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 295.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The Art of Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 35.00
    Boards
    Pinball Haus
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pinball Haus
    $ 30.00
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 38.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 299.99
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    The Pinball Place
    $ 52.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 45.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pinshakers
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside