(Topic ID: 137778)

The Canadian Pinhead Thread. What's Up?!

By Jeekayjay

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,757 posts
  • 203 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 131 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 285 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7B75DF8B-0969-4BD2-BBA3-F5B27282D9B4 (resized).jpeg
    BD97DB96-5E9D-4FF1-BDC5-6CCE7582D902 (resized).jpeg
    35E9AD00-8E5C-4EFD-ACAC-2F956A292297 (resized).jpeg
    6AEAD851-A0D9-4077-817B-0C5C5C5F92BF (resized).jpeg
    4827E048-26D9-4EB4-8671-377A37A0A31F (resized).jpeg
    8CC0B237-D244-48E0-B789-65656375E8F9 (resized).jpeg
    00C72BEF-E4DE-4B04-9E95-39AB6C36C3F7 (resized).jpeg
    Die Hard Pinball League_FB (resized).png
    Metallica for Bill (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 7.34.04 AM (resized).png
    Image-17 (resized).png
    Image-16 (resized).png
    Image-19 (resized).png
    20190805_184015.jpg
    EEB3B0FE-6881-49E1-9FA5-7079B2B799F3 (resized).jpeg
    $_59.JPG.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aeonblack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

I don't know about Stern's next release, but I am excited for their original title release that is upcoming. I'm, quite frankly, a little burned out on licensed titles. It's nice, because it gives them material to work with, but it's very unimaginative.

2 weeks later
    #163 4 years ago

I believe there are a few places in Nisku as well that would do it.

#168 4 years ago

That's assuming you have 4 friends who will still help you move pins! #pinballproblems

#171 4 years ago

Because it's impossible to get any work done without 2-3 people standing around drinking beer and saying "yep"? Jesus, Meegis, I'm starting to question if you own any pins at all...

#191 4 years ago

Isn't Olympia from Saskatchewan? That's the king of the shit beers in my opinion. But, I'm well past drinking shit beers. I have been on a Kronenbourg Blanc kick all summer long. IT'S SO DAMN SMOOTH!

#202 4 years ago

Not sure if anyone has seen this before, but I just watched this mini-doc on Robert Gagno, it's a pretty enjoyable little watch.

https://vimeo.com/135844794

If you want to back the full movie project you can check it out on indiegogo here:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/wizard-mode-a-documentary#/

I'm not affiliated with this in any way, I just love documentaries and I love pinball, so I'm happy to support something like this.

#207 4 years ago

Funko has pretty much any character you can imagine, they are pretty cool if you're into figurines and such, but I'm more of a Hot Toys kind of person. I love the hyper-realistic action figures (but I don't love their price tags).

1 month later
    #240 4 years ago

Next year I'm going to get in on the Die Hard league. I'm not the greatest player, but, it would still be fun (and a good way to get to know more guys in the community). When are things starting up again?

#247 4 years ago
    Quoted from bcrage88:

If you have any interest in any of our tournaments and league play please email diehardpinball@gmail.com

Done! Looking forward to meeting some more of you guys and playing more!

2 weeks later
    #292 3 years ago

Q6maFDo[2].gif

2 weeks later
    #361 3 years ago

I had a really great time last night at my first league event with diehard!

#364 3 years ago

How the hell did I rank 12th?! I wasn't even drinking!

#371 3 years ago

The lineup of pins at it is pretty impressive!

#373 3 years ago

It still does, but if you click on the part of the link where it says machines, that page doesn't require a password.

#375 3 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

That logo leaves alot to be desired, I could have never read yegpin from the gp combo without the description. Marketing 101 that is bad. Their line up however is very nice

The logo could be a fat naked man rolling in a pile of cheetoh dust and I would still be interested and attending. I think a lot of pinheads would share the same sentiment.

There's a lot of members east and west of us, anyone have any immediate thoughts that they might make the trip out?

#377 3 years ago

Link to the thread? Can't seem to find it.

Edit: Nevermind, just found it. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-yegpin-official-thread

#390 3 years ago

Maybe I'm an oddity around these parts, but I'm of the opinion that if you can't afford an extra couple grand, you probably shouldn't be spending the money in the first place. Does it suck that the conversation is crap right now? Big time. But that's all the more reason for people to start trading pins around more. A lot of machines stagnate in collections here, because people get something they like and don't want to let it go (we're all guilty, myself included).

#404 3 years ago

I was in on TBL until about this time last year. As far as I can tell, the machine is in the same place it was this time last year, except now the sounds and pf have been cannibalized. It's still an interesting pin to me, but I'm glad I got out when I did. It still took them almost 2 months to process my refund fully.

#405 3 years ago

Also, after watching this video:

I'm super glad I got out. It sounds terrible now and seems incredibly dull.

#421 3 years ago

Active electronics is another option, active123.com

#448 3 years ago

I am just hoping someone will offload a GOT Prem into my hands once they see GB, since I have zero desire to own a GB. I'm still waiting to hear back from Nitro on GOT Prem pricing, but I ended up switching my Alien LE preorder over to them (saves me money vs. going direct to Heighway).

#450 3 years ago

Agreed! I keep hearing that (the upper pf blocking the rest of the pf) and I'm really having a hard time understanding it. It's just blocking the visibility of the ball rolling around the orbits, isn't it? I don't really consider that "blocking". Hell, the ramps on TOTAN block visibility of the ball rolling around (not completely, though). Pretty much any 90's and onward game with orbits has blocked orbits to some degree. Is it really that big of a deal?

#452 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSam:

I'm getting an Alien as well from Nitro. BTW - what did you think of the playfield?

I decided, before it came out, that as long as it was at least as good as what Stern has been doing, that I would be in. And it is. It's better than Star Trek, and I don't mind Star Trek. Could it be better? Sure, but I can say the same about almost every PF. Are you going LE or standard? Aurich keeps talking about LE artwork, and I'm not sure if the PF will also have different artwork, or just the backglass/translite/screen.

#454 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSam:

Going with the LE. I agree the playfield is better than Star Trek

Come join the club! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alienle-are-you-in-whats-your

#456 3 years ago

It turns out I won't be able to make it to league night with Diehard next tuesday (26th) at Lucky's Lounge. Is anyone interested in subbing in for me?

#458 3 years ago

Damn! Oh well, thanks for the offer

#466 3 years ago

I'm still looking for someone to cover for me on tuesday night at Lucky's Lounge for Diehard Pinball league. Anyone at all!

3 weeks later
    #521 3 years ago

Which game?

#523 3 years ago

From what I understand of Sterns backlog, they are probably shifting focus from one game to another and back again to try and get everything out the door. Being that GOT Prem's were delivering in january and february, it would make sense that other stuff got put on hold.

1 week later
    #553 3 years ago

I've been incredibly happy with my GOT Prem. Playing a pro during league night, it really is a different game (I feel much moreso than any other Stern). But, as others have mentioned, that price tag certainly hurts. At least the game is good, so it lessened the blow. It's not a buyers market right now for anything, and there is no way around that. It sucks, but that's the way it goes.

#586 3 years ago

Another +1 for Tommy & Nitro from me, I've been nothing but happy with my GOT Prem.

#611 3 years ago

I have color dmd's in Tales Of The Arabian Nights, Judge Dredd and I just picked one up for my Tron (but haven't installed yet). TOTAN is phenomenal with cdmd, it really makes that game shine and fits with it perfectly. Gov did a great job coloring the dots on Judge Dredd, and as a fan of the original comics, the palette he chose is spot on. Tron, from the videos I've seen (having not installed yet), looks good, but isn't nearly as necessary, though it will be a fun game to play around with different display modes. I think the nice thing about cdmd is that it really helps bring a clarity to the existing dots by giving some contrast, which makes it easier to quickly look at the display and still get all the info. Besides that, they look better and they certainly make the games more attractive and modern looking. I agree with pingod, GOT will really benefit from a cdmd, as it is showing a lot of detailed stuff that could use some more contrast to make it pop.

Is it worth the money? No, but I still will buy one for every game I own because they make the game look better and pinball is visual entertainment. That and you can always keep it and swap in the factory display if you decide to sell.

#636 3 years ago

I'm leaning towards a premium, but until I see gameplay and hear the game in action, I can't say for sure whether it's something I want to own or that I'm just excited to play. The art looks great, the playfield layout seems pretty solid, but those are things I could say about WOZ and that game just felt absolutely dead and dull to me (though, theme didn't help on that one, GB has the advantage of actually appealing to me). Given that, I'm fine with waiting a while and hoping the exchange rate bounces back. I'm not holding my breathe, but who knows. I'm still 100% in for Alien, despite GB having better art, and either way, it's gonna hurt the wallet.

2 months later
    #792 3 years ago

So, I have a bit of a qualm here that I would love some help with. When Alien ships, I have to sell a pin from my upstairs lineup to make room: Judge Dredd, Star Trek LE, Tron Pro (heavily modded) or Game Of Thrones Premium. This is mainly because I don't want to move my heavy ass widebody JD downstairs through a narrow staircase, but also because I don't want to move any of my awesome Sterns downstairs (where they wouldn't get played as much). The problem is, I love all of them. Judge Dredd seems like the contender to go, but I love the theme, artwork and the custom soundtrack I did for it with a Pinsound board. Tron I shipped up, so I will never recoup costs on that one, but It also doesn't get near the amount of play that GOT and ST get. Obviously I could do some awesome trades to change things up, but the problem is that I need to make space, and one of them simply has to go.

What would you do?

#801 3 years ago

You're all terrible the worst part is, I agree with not selling any haha. I am definitely leaning towards selling the JD, but I guess I'll see where I'm at once Alien is shipping (which may not be for some time yet). Tron is great, but I would honestly only put it's depth on par with JD (though JD is easier to get through modes since they finish if you drain while one is active), which is a big thing for me...but it's also a lot easier on the eyes than JD, and I like that it's a fast game.

#811 3 years ago

I supported the movie on Indiegogo and it's actually a solid documentary, if you're into that. It deals a bit with autism and his dealing with adjusting to being an adult and finding a job and such, travelling alone to pin competitions, etc. but it's mostly about him playing pinball. I believe this is the link to stream it on demand on Vimeo (you can also download it, AFAIK, but maybe that's just for IGG backers).

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/wizardmode#

1 month later
    #860 3 years ago

I wish our league had skeeball to play while you wait for a machine to free up

1 month later
    #903 3 years ago
    Quoted from smokedog:

the members have their high score initials on the one sleeve.

That's a really nice touch, I dig that!

2 months later
    #962 3 years ago

What's the lineup in Beercade? Didn't even know that place was opening!

3 months later
    #1090 2 years ago

Just went to Beercade on Whyte for the first time. The pins are pretty solid, but if you're with a friend I highly recommend playing the Williams Slugfest instead. A few of the buttons don't always work (like the 2 player button), but if you hit them enough it will start up a game. I've never played this one before and it's great fun as a two player game.

#1094 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

I was being sarcastic, as when you get below -40, you're too fricken cold to care.
    I forgot the sarcasm smilie

Also, when you get below -40, fahrenheit is a lower number. -40c = -40f

1 month later
    #1228 2 years ago

I spent a ton of time and money on my TOTAN over the years and it is still lacking powdercoat or anodizing on the trim, and the cabinet has some fade. To get to a true collectors quality involves so much that I just don't know how a lot of people could justify it. For me, it was always about doing those things so I could learn more about the machine...yet I still come across stuff all the time that I have no idea where to even start diagnosing the problem. That being said, I'm a hell of a lot better at it than I was a couple years ago, and that is because I tinkered. So for me "restoration" has never been about making the game 100%, just doing stuff for fun so that I learn a bit more.

#1242 2 years ago

I am in on an Alien LE. It's my number one dream theme, and it looks like a really great shooter. I just wish there was more Geiger inspiration on it (though, we'll see once the LE art is revealed). Don't own a Full Throttle, but I enjoyed playing it at YEGpin last year.

2 weeks later
    #1335 2 years ago

Damn, I want to try a nice Sorcerer out, fun game but I've only ever played a really beat up one.

2 weeks later
    #1400 2 years ago
    Quoted from NinJaBooT:

It's the Alt Translite.
    Don't worry, your not missing anything.

As a premium owner with that translite, it's not perfect, but it is 6000% better than the garbage Stern pumped out from the factory.

2 weeks later
    #1430 2 years ago

Edit: Problem solved, it was an incorrectly sized fuse that wasn't visibly blown.

I'm having some power issues with my LOTR that I'm hoping someone might be able to help me suss out. The game will randomly during games just sort of black out and end the game. It will then go into ball search mode, and when ball search mode ends it will go to the main screen. The game has some pretty bad ghosting as well (not sure if that's related, but I figured it's worth mentioning).

Cycling the power on the game seems to temporarily fix things. If I try to just start a new game when it bugs out like that, without restarting the machine, it bugs out quickly again.

Any ideas?

2 months later
    #1588 2 years ago

I'm still in on buying NIB, but only if I feel the game is worth it. I've also got a DILE on it's way to me shortly, and Alien if that ever ships lol. Alien because of theme and sound design, DILE because of how it flips and how it's an original theme. I think Stern has been shitting the bed for a while in terms of my tastes, but it's not like they have been making bad pins. I wish these things were cheaper, I wish the dollar was better, but it's not.

1 month later
    #1689 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I imagine there are kiddy diddlers who worked at car manufacturers, clothing companies, ..probably every line of work there is. How can you boycott a pin that someone only helped make..it takes an entire team..not just one doood.. to each their own but don't know how that's gonna make a difference... I'd be willing to take someone's judge dredd off them if they can't morally live with it in their line-up!

Well said. I can enjoy my Judge Dredd and not support the piece of shit behind it. Separate the artist from the art. I wish you luck in finding a Judge Dredd...because mine sure ain't moving hah!

#1698 2 years ago

Douches are gonna douche. I hate price policing. If you don't like the price, keep it to yourself, the market will decide if something isn't worth what is being asked.

#1739 2 years ago

Conrats pinchamp ! Looks like there was some nice playing all around from the Calgary folks, sorry I couldn't make it out.

3 weeks later
    #1767 2 years ago
    Quoted from puck:

The hall strikes first!

Any of you guys wanna head down there next week and check it out sometime? Would be a lot more fun figuring it out with other people

#1781 2 years ago
    Quoted from libtech:

What are you doing sat night? Familys out of town, so I was going to swing by there for a few hours after work

I can probably swing that, text me when you're gonna head down there.

2 weeks later
    #1807 2 years ago

I installed an led speaker panel kit on my Judge Dredd yesterday, it looks awesome, but a word to the wise for any of you who might be thinking about removing a speaker panel plastic and cleaning it up: I have never dealt with anything in pinball that is even close to as tedious as removing the double-sided mounting tape/glue on the back of those panels. It took probably 2 hours of constant scraping/scrubbing to get it completely clean. That being said, the finished product is really awesome.

20171012_123723 (resized).jpg

20171012_123811 (resized).jpg

20171012_123830 (resized).jpg

20171012_123824 (resized).jpg

#1809 2 years ago

It has two separate controllers for the speaker and panel led's as well, so the speaker led's pulse to the sound and the panel I just have set to cycle through colours. It really fits the theme well! I just need to get Pin Stadium lights installed into it, and upgrade the speakers (and maybe, finally, completely figure out the multiball issue...maybe).

#1813 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Looks awesome brother! Has anyone installed pin stadium lighting yet? It looks cool on the thread but what about in person? Also hear it's pricey $$$

About $280 USD shipped for the UV+Glow flasher colour and GI plug in. That's their most expensive option (but I really wanted the uv for JD). When I get it and install it I'll post some pics, but he said it would be a while until it ships, since they've been getting a ton of orders. I also ordered one for my LOTR.

#1815 2 years ago

It is 150 usd...as a starting price, not including shipping. Add in any coloured flashers and the price goes up. Add in the gi adapter, and the price goes up. I think you could homebrew it for pretty cheap, but I'm lazy and have enough work to do on my machines as it is lol

#1818 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Seems like a pretty slick rig, but too $ for a cheap guy like me.
    Plus, I'd be very leary of any mod that depends on the availability of a mobile phone app. to configure/function. How many years will the app still be supported for? And what happens when it isn't?
    Having said that, I'd like to rig my own similar solution on the cheap. I'd be interested in how they are mounting the light bars, maybe you could post some closeups when you get it?

Yeah, I definitely don't like that side of it, but, if it's anything like the other LED lights in my games, you basically just set it and forget it, so there is that. When the support is gone, at the end of the day you still have the LED lights themselves, and if needed you could manually connect them in somewhere else. From what I understand, mounting can vary game to game on these, but I think the most common solution involves magnetic mounts. volkdrive what does CV use for mounting? Looks sick!

#1820 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That's better then the $550us I originally heard.
    To do a game with full leds is around $200 and some pics I saw had incandescent lighting and still glowed.
    Great looking volkdrive!! Please post b4 and after pics of rz when you complete it.

$550 is about the price for two kits with upgrades, shipped, so maybe that's what you heard?

Either way, it's a nice looking product if you have the scratch for it, and if nothing else, it gives people an idea of how to do it themselves on the cheap.

So, in other news, what are your guys thoughts on the new JJP? It's officially launching tonight, but the first few photos leaked within the last hour. The theme isn't for me, but I think it looks great and looks like a lot of fun to shoot on.

#1829 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Jjppotc looks really cool, imo. Jjp are sure creative with their innovations. Stern better step it's game up.
    I think I'm becoming infatuated with tna lately. I've been gravitating towards tough early 80s Bally's lately and tna fits the bill. Anyone else interested in tna?

I put the deposit down on TNA this morning. I need to mix some stuff up in my lineup.

#1832 2 years ago

Not sure what the shipping is going to end up being, but at 5995 USD, it's still pretty attractively priced.

#1835 2 years ago

Alright, TNA owners rally up, we'll get a c-can full of TNA's shipped to us!

3 weeks later
    #1905 2 years ago
    Quoted from puck:

Is there a Dialed In around Edmonton anywhere? Or just in private collections. Got the itch to play after watching this » YouTube video

Yeah, come over any time! I just installed the new code on it.

#1909 2 years ago

I personally challenge all of saskatchewan during the yegpin vip party.

#1913 2 years ago

Depends If I get up that early or not

1 week later
    #1981 2 years ago

Hoooooly shitttttt!

1 month later
    #2235 1 year ago

Wow, I can't wait for yegpin, going to be an unreal lineup of pins there this year!

1 month later
    #2249 1 year ago

If anyone in Edmonton needs to make a Marco order, I need 3 of these:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-6065-25

#2259 1 year ago

So there's me, Paul and Derek needs some stuff for YEGpin. If anyone else in Edmonton is looking to get in on a Marco order, speak now or forever be satisfied that you didn't have to deal with that price-gouging a-hole who happens to have a bunch of stuff we can't get elsewhere.

Edit: No real rush here, we'll probably make an order sometime in the next couple weeks.

1 week later
    #2268 1 year ago

I'll be putting in the marco order this weekend, so if anyone else wants to get in on it, get your lists to me by tomorrow (sat) at the latest.

#2273 1 year ago

Does anyone have any recommendations for external power supplies inside a pin? My Judge Dredd is pretty decked out, and with the PinStadium lights, it's finally reached its tipping point. I figure now is a good time to put all that extra lighting and stuff into its own power supply.

#2290 1 year ago
    Quoted from volkdrive:

I ordered a 12v laptop power supply from Amazon.ca, works good so far and takes up barely any room. About 25-30 dollars. Using 4 of them so far. similar to what is used in a Cactus Canyon Continued setup for powering the amplifier.

Got any pictures of the setup? Just trying to visualize how I would wire the 12v off of the laptop power supply. I probably have some of those power supplies just sitting around.

#2295 1 year ago
    Quoted from volkdrive:

I cut the laptop end off and the attached a 3 pin molex, routed that into one of Pinball Life's/DK Pinball's 8 way power splitters. Or you could hook it into a 2 or 3 way molex splitter. Power is off a power bar the machine is on as well, alternatively it could be plugged into the service outlet, or rewire the service outlet to turn on with the game power. If you need a pic I can open up IJ this weekend.

Gotcha, that's about what I was thinking. It's crazy how overloaded these games were that a bunch of LED's would be enough to push them over their power limits lol.

9 months later
    #2568 11 months ago

Yeah I had it on my MMRLE (same one adib is talking about) and I thought it was really awesome. I think it's one of those mods that if you do a lot of other little things, it can really make a machine stand out. I think they should cost half as much as they do, but, what can ya do, everything in this hobby is overpriced.

2 months later
    #2605 9 months ago

I did my first pinball stream today on Twitch (I used to stream VR, not so much anymore), and aside from a few hiccups it went pretty smooth. A lot of work to put together the stream, but it felt pretty damn good once I got up and running. Does anyone else do any streaming?

Here's a couple links to my Twitch and Youtube if anyone is interested in checking it out. YouTube video will probably take some time to process before it will be up.
    https://www.twitch.tv/aeonblack6
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/386658367

#2608 9 months ago
    Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

nice setup Tyler, stream looks and sounds good I just checked out just a little. enough to see when you got the ball stuck haha never fails on the first stream. How is my old hobbit doing, so glad to see you still have it. Ironically enough Im getting another one this weekend. The new code looks great and im glad to be back on the saddle. Keep the streams coming
    cheers!

Thanks for checking it out! Yeah, I had an air ball get stuck up on top of the bag end plastic and my goblin mech stopped popping up near the end (still not sure what that was all about), but overall things went pretty good! I still love The Hobbit, that's awesome you're getting another one haha. I think they still should do some scoring tweaks (things like Erebor spinner points, for example), but overall the newest code feels really good.

4 weeks later
    #2622 8 months ago

Anyone else picking up a BK3K? I'm pumped on this game! Looks totally metal

#2625 8 months ago

Yep, I'll miss DI, but I don't like to get too attached to any pin, be nice to shake the lineup up again.

I am not expecting super deep code on this one, but if it's there, or comes later, that would be great. I mean, at the end of the day, deep code or not, there are not a lot of modern pins that it's "easy" to get to the final wizard modes. If it is, you just set it up steeper and open the outlanes a bit (or put a 2x4 under the back legs, right derek? lol).

I think what I am excited about with this game is: solid display animations, fast play with a good shot map, simple yet effective toys, great art and great sound. As long as there isn't imbalanced scoring in the code, I think I'll be happy with it. Looking forward to seeing some longer-form gameplay though.

1 month later
    #2642 6 months ago
    Quoted from klr650:

Black Knight has arrived at Lucky's Lounge in Edmonton . Thanks ninjaboot!

Please tell me it replaced Fish Tales

6 months later
    #2735 26 days ago

Big thanks to all the Calgary folks who made it out this weekend for the tournament! Had a blast, as usual.

Thankfully my dumb ass remembered to record the stream this weekend, so you can check out all the footage here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/diehardpinball/videos

There's lots of periods with no commentary, but for all of the finals we had full commentary.

#2746 23 days ago

Second vote for Ripley's, but Sopranos is cheaper and is still a fun game as long as it's not too beat up. Ripley's definitely looks a lot nicer though. Sopranos, like any of the other dark age sterns, really benefits from Pinstadium.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 179.99
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 8.99
    Lighting - Other
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    € 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    € 3.95
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    € 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    € 4.20
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 115.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 16.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aeonblack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside