(Topic ID: 137778)

The Canadian Pinhead Thread. What's Up?!

By Jeekayjay

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,733 posts
  • 298 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Deleenhe
  • Topic is favorited by 196 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0368 (resized).JPG
    20231031_105232.jpg
    20231031_105149.jpg
    20231031_105152.jpg
    20231031_105214.jpg
    20231031_105211.jpg
    20231031_105220.jpg
    20231031_105209.jpg
    20231031_105158.jpg
    20231031_105207.jpg
    20231031_110908.jpg
    IMG_5584 (resized).jpeg
    IMG-20231006-WA0010.jpg
    82eifj (resized).jpg
    IMG_0432 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0078 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Malibu-SS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#505 8 years ago
    Quoted from Willathrilla:

Who do you Winnipeggers buy your NiB games from? Looking to help my Uncle pick up a Met Pro

I buy my NIB games from the US and pick them up in Pembina ND.
    There is no one here selling NIB games.and if they are they just order them from Playdium(like all other dealers)

#507 8 years ago
    Quoted from Willathrilla:

Thanks, Is there a third party shipping depot you use there?

If you are talking about Pembina I send them to Mikes parcel service in Pembina http://www.mikesparcelpickup.com/

11 months later
    #1114 7 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

I've heard Sameday and Day N Ross do not ship pinball machines anymore. Anyone know which freight company insures and ships pins by any chance? or is uship now the default way to go?

A friend of mine just used Sameday(2 weeks ago) to ship a pin and had no problem

1 month later
    #1191 7 years ago

I love when you have a game listed on Kijiji and the guy emails you and offers you half of what your asking.Would you not want to at least see it before low-balling me jerk.I dont even waste time responding back

4 months later
    #1600 6 years ago

Careful if you have a Goldeneye Pinball out on location.....posted on the Winnipeg Pinball Forum yesterday

http://wpgpinball.canadian-forum.com/t1118-goldeneye-pinball-explicit

My arcade at Victoria Beach has just been "raided" by the RCMP. Apparently Goldeneye pinball has some obscene graphics on the DMD. The RCMP are going to seize the machine to make a final determination.
    If anyone has any idea what may be graphic on the display let me know.Its a 20 year old game and i cant imagine that nobody wouldn't have noticed it sooner I have seen nothing on the net with several searches.

Found what might be it 1:45 of the video

#1606 6 years ago
    Quoted from puck:

Something tells me this is a gag.

Dont think so.......I will try and find out more from the Op

3 months later
    #1956 6 years ago

Great news Tommy! Congrats!!

1 week later
    #2125 6 years ago
    Quoted from ChanceKJ:

Not only will i never deal with P1 again, but now i will refuse to deal with anyone who gets inventory from them

+1

7 months later
    #2416 5 years ago
    Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

So to bring a game into Canada from the States, you have to pay both gst and pst at the border?

Yes....13% tax...and you need to have a Bill of sale

#2419 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You might get lucky.

At Pembina crossing you rarely get through without tax

1 year later
    #2762 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

I've used Krylon Triple-thick spray glaze successfully several times in the past.

I have also used this with very good results

3 weeks later
    #2782 4 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Hey you good folks.
    Anyone here in the Canada well versed in the WPC 5v reset board problem that does board fixes and can give me a quote for doing it? My Gilligan will sporadically reset.
    I’m not adverse to trying it myself either, would have to do research and a parts kit.
    Thx.

This is all I use on my WPC games..........cheap and easy

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/kahr-pro5vdc-regulator-games-p-8041

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Malibu-SS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here?tu=Malibu-SS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.