6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Darscot
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0041 (resized).JPG
    looney-tunes.gif
    Canada Coin Reject Inserts.pdf (PDF preview)
    Canadian Coin Reject Inserts.jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Was commissioned by a Pinsider to do some custom reject inserts for Canadian coins. Thought I would share with the rest of my Canadian Pinside friends. Full size JPEG file is attached along with PDF version, so just save image and print without scaling.

FYI, if there is some other size/type of insert that I did not design then please let me know the make of pin or coin return along with the precise dimensions (pictures next to a ruler always helps) of the insert in mm.

Canadian Coin Reject Inserts.jpgCanadian Coin Reject Inserts.jpg

Canada Coin Reject Inserts.pdfCanada Coin Reject Inserts.pdf

#3 6 years ago

Those are Beauts Eh!!!

#4 6 years ago

Thanks Tantrum! I also posted this to the Canadian Pinhead thread.

#5 6 years ago

Never seen a Loonie or a Toonie before (didn't even know they existed before this).

However, I have seen countless hours of Looney Tunes as a young child!

looney-tunes.giflooney-tunes.gif

#6 6 years ago

Probably A lot easier than dollar bill mechs you Americans need for any type of money taking devices!! And these last longer. We got rid of dollar bills in '87 (New Loon $1 Coin) and two dollar bills in '96 (New Polar bear inspired $2 Coin)

IMG_0041 (resized).JPGIMG_0041 (resized).JPG

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Probably A lot easier than dollar bill mechs you Americans need for any type of money taking devices!! And these last longer. We got rid of dollar bills in '87 (New Loon $1 Coin) and two dollar bills in '96 (New Polar bear inspired $2 Coin)

Well, we actually have a couple of dollar coins around with one in active circulation. The Susan B. Anthonly dollar was similar size and same color as quarter so that caused all kinds of problems, but you still see them (stopped minting in 1999). Presently we have the distinguishable Sacagawea dollar that is more of a goldish color and noticeably larger than a quarter. However, it seems like most Americans (myself included) despise carrying coins in our pockets for whatever reason. Therefore, unless the Fed was to do away with paper dollars I don't see things changing anytime soon.

#8 6 years ago

The whole point of the Loonie and Toonie was to do away with the bills, good riddance. I never have the coins in my pocket unless I have intentionally stock piled them for pinball. Tim Hortons probable deals more in them than any other business.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-coin-reject-inserts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.