(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ww2guru.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#162 5 years ago

Looking for indiana Jones (1993) parts. Pretty much anything you have including parts that cross from there titles, bulk buys welcome.

3 months later
#248 5 years ago

Anyone have a pinsound board for wpc available?

9 months later
#354 4 years ago

Going to put up a bunch of extras for sale here shortly. Pretty much all Williams/Bally stuff. A bunch of 1993 indy, some T2. Lots of general stuff like coils, sleeves and other common items. I've been hoarding for close to a decade so I don't even know what I've got yet. A lot of the Indy stuff was from my cancelled plan of building a machine from scratch so I hoarded a lot of boards. Then I got a super nice indy so really no point in having some ofthis stuff. Stay tuned. I may just make a regular ad and refer to it here.

PS I don't have any spare Power driver boards or CPU boards at this time but may sell a couple aftermarket ones later.

#357 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

shaker motor sold and gone to a great home!

Dammit

5 months later
#485 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Gone to new home

Damn got another one? second one I've missed

8 months later
#684 3 years ago

Ive got a PINLED CPU board from Germany to sell after hunkering down and fixing my old CPU board. I may have a PINLED power driver board for WPC coming available if I get the original Williams board fixed.
These are really nicely laid out modern SMD equivalents and lots of space to work on if you had to. Consolidated test point and LED indicator
sections

-PINLED WPC89 MPU board with brand new ASIC chip already installed (they sell it without it). Dip switch configurable for the various WPC titles. $250

7 months later
#764 2 years ago

WPC89 MPU board with $100 new old stock ASIC chip freshly installed and tested. Nvram, Dip switch configurable for the various WPC titles. PINLED made in Germany. $300 plus shipping. Trades for shaker motors, pinsound stuff, color dmd etc.

5 months later
#802 2 years ago

Speaking of WCS I have the small white operators handbook in very clean condition if anyone needs it. I don't own this game with no plans to get one.

8 months later
#859 1 year ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

Looking for a coin reject button and bezel for a data east coin door. Let me know if you got anything in a box of parts.

Its possible I have that but im going to have to find what it looks like

1 month later
#883 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Anyone have some spare LW3 plastics? Or a new set of plastics they're willing to sell?
Thanks

I have one solitary slingshot plastic with the explosions on it. It was in a pile of random plastics so I don't have anything else

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ww2guru.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=ww2guru and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.