(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider libtech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago

I have a parts wpc89 board and a desoldering station if your board just needs a few things puck

Think I have a wpc 89 cpu board and a whitestar cpu board as well if you need

#11 7 years ago

Sounds good, let me know if you need a hand fixing your board

Yes, hes looking for the earlier board I have the cpu board for lotr

2 months later
#29 6 years ago

Lol good luck puck!

This resto place says they have a bg:
http://bgresto.com/

2 months later
#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I'm looking for a "Lost Plastic" for my IJ restore. Anyone have a spare or an idea where I can source one?

In stock most places, not marco but planitary, cointaker etc.

9 months later
#119 5 years ago

Anyone have a data east lockbar to sell/trade? I have a few williams ones if interested..

Added over 6 years ago:

Found!

2 weeks later
#120 5 years ago

Anyone have some iron man parts? I could use a right ramp, and the right lane guide plastic (the J shaped one next to the right flipper)

6 months later
#200 5 years ago
Quoted from TDK-WPG:

Is there anywhere in Canada to buy new #44 lamp sockets for under playfield? I have a SBM with quite a few flakey ones I’d like to replace, and Marco and others have them US side for cheap, but shipping is a killer for a few small parts.

No kidding, was going to order a few bolts, and shipping is way back up at marco - about 40usd for 5-10 bucks worth of screws!

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

It's based on weight and bolts are heavy

True, as a test I put in 1 regular flipper button - gave me a shipping price of $30.99usd as its lowest option lol

2 weeks later
#241 5 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

you are in for a surprise, there will be duty and hefty fees. fed ex likes to surprise you with a hefty bill weeks after delivery. i had a flat envelope of stickers from pbr. fed ex left them in my mailbox , then i received a $100 bill on the mail including a $50 processing fee.

Exactly, they send the bill later Last fall I had a guitar speaker sent through them, it was a $120 speaker - the bill was around $70 for taxes and fees..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider libtech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=libtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.