(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider koji.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#842 1 year ago

WTB:

USED funhouse ramps
USED Funhouse disc assembly (A-14151) (I know I can buy new, I'm specifically looking for used TY)
WMS EM Chime unit (prob would not want to go more than $100CAD shipped).

3 months later
#900 1 year ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

time to rant! ordered from Marco and they missed shipping a flipper button leaf switch in my order. I of course need it to complete a repair. I emailed stating that they missed it in my order and this was their response :
"Hello,
My apologies for the issue with your order! I can resolve this for you in one of two ways:
1- I can throw the missing switch in with any future order at no additional charge.
OR
2- I can issue you a refund for the missing switch.
Let me know how you would like to proceed and I can get that process started for you!"
" Unfortunately with International orders our standard practice as outlined below is to issue a refund for any missing or defective items unless it can be discreetly added in to any future order.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts-blog/ordering-policies/international-ordering/"

That really stinks. I try to avoid them at all costs for poor service as well, but in Canada we need to find the place where we can ship from the same source for what we need so it's a challenge I understand..

11 months later
#957 57 days ago
Quoted from Gunner007:

Well 21 days later and the best I get is we are investigating.
It's not like it's my fault and for Marco to even say 40 days is possible with international shipping. LOL Its Canada not Siberia.
Anyway I'm not overly impressed. with my first order from them.

What does tracking say? Customs clearance these days can take a long time.

1 month later
#976 14 days ago
Quoted from Gunner007:

What's the best deal for slow blow fuses? I'm going to Ottawa looks like medics has 5 for $8. Seems pretty good. Didn't see anything on Amazon worth buying??

Holy crow. At this rate it won't be long until I just install circuit breakers permanently.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider koji.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=koji and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.