(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider birdnest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#431 4 years ago

I will let you know how it goes - i have an order that was to be packed last week but i think Marco had some safety concerns and logistics shut down till after the weekend. I am supposed to get a call on Monday re shipping cost. As a side note i placed a similar sized order with Pinball life 2 weeks ago and they were great - only delay was once the items reached Canada - took twice as long to make the last few miles as to come from the USA.

Pinball Life was $60.00 shipping on $700.00 of stuff and i had a pile of coils so the box was not light, UPS global charged a $5.00 customs/brokers fee - then i had to pay HST. Still 6 times more to ship to Canada (excluding taxes) than compared to USA prices - just another hidden tax that us docile Canadians put up with.

I had several phone calls with Jennings at Marco and how their shipping is out to lunch - if i would ship to my Houston office it is $9.99, the first quote i had from Marco to ship to Canada was over $180.00 for a small box of light items with a retail value of $400.00

2 months later
#472 3 years ago

Just received parcel today - 3 weeks via expedited shipping (Tiltgraphics), another small box is up to a month now. Canada post is a major bottleneck in our area so delays at the border and then more delays. By far the best service for me has been pinball life - Margaret is great and shipping time is by far the fastest - with canada post being responsible for all delays.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider birdnest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=birdnest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.