(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 6 years ago

I am looking for an original Stern Spiderman partial plastic set, 'cause I'm too cheap to pony up for a new one ; if someone magically has one and it isn't too dear to them... what the heck.

Quoted from flakeloaf:

Anyone ordered anything from Marco's after he brought in that international shipping service? I checked them out and it sounded like they were going to hit me with a giant brokerage fee on top of a giant shipping fee, but I could be misreading it.

FWIW I have placed 3 smallish (~$50?) orders with Marco this year and their shipping fees seemed pretty reasonable and I wasn't hit with a huge brokerage fee (or any extra brokerage fee from what was included in the shipping cost).

Like many others I have become wary of ordering when this is an unknown, or when the minimum shipping charge starts at close to $30 Canuck dollars....

2 years later
#513 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey all. If you were looking for a storefront, say in Saskatoon or similar city, have you ever bought electrical connectors (Molex and the like) anywhere? Princess auto? Other hardware store?

My local electronics store has a decent selection of them FWIW; crimpers, soldering stuff, connectors. Usually best if you can bring in a copy of what you need (or a printout or something to go off of). Hard to pull the right part out of a million different connectors if all you have is "they are rectangles and white and for pinball". Heck even a photo or two is better than nothing.

1 year later
#801 2 years ago

Wow, that looks like quite the haul for the buyer who wants (and is able to go) through all those!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=bc_gambit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.