(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bada-bing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 6 years ago

Great idea for this thread, I am currently stuck in obsolete Semiconductor Hell.
I blew a chip on my Rottendog card MPU 327-1, it's a 74HCT9114N, and my current options are - Order one from Hong Kong (no indication from seller if it's going on a flight tonight OR will be meandering it's way across the Ocean in a container with $ store crap. (I've had Ali -Express shite take several month's)- Pay $37 us to ship a $3.50 cent Chip from the US (total boning) or .................
Has anyone had any luck locating chips in Canada ???????. Rottendog was closed when I called.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. The board is in a 1980 Firepower.

#16 6 years ago

Checked out Big Daddy, no dice there but interesting site, with some entertaining rants from owner, Thanks Stretch7.
Ended up pulling the trigger at the ONLY site (save China) where I could find them, [email protected]. And I checked a lot of bloody sites.
Hadn't heard back from Rottendog, and I knew that about a year ago RD had referred another Pinsider(with the exact same problem I was having) to this site to find the same chip.
During my search I read several times on sites that had NO STOCK that this chip is prone to blowing so as I was already paying the "Highway Robbery" shipping charge. I ordered 4 if anyone needs one in the future.
No machine for three days now, .......... getting the shakes

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bada-bing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=bada-bing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.