(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tinnhound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 5 years ago

I am looking for a CPR Gold Cyclone playfield. If you know of one, please let me know, Thanks!

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

I have a new old stock Cyclone pf I can consider selling

pm sent

3 months later
#151 5 years ago

Looking for a nice World Cup Soccer translite, Please let me know if you have one, Thanks!

2 months later
#220 5 years ago

Marco has been shipping to me like this for a couple years now.

#223 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I’m glad you let everyone know about it, thanks.
Dang, where’s my sarcasm emoji

Take it up with them, not me. It's not my business, It's theirs. If anything, I helped convince them to change. Bashing me ain't cool dude.

6 months later
#319 4 years ago

I am looking for a set of black wrinkle finish Data East legs and lockdown bar for my TFTC, if anyone has any, please message me, Thanks!

1 year later
#546 3 years ago
Quoted from jk:

Longshot, but does anybody have a nice World Cup Soccer 94 playfield they could sell me? I want to do a full teardown and rebuild of my game but my playfield has worn artwork, insert wear etc. Before I invest in new ramps and plastics I’d like to find a nicer playfield to work with. Thanks

I think I have a new set of plastics if you're interested

1 year later
#833 1 year ago

I'm looking for a set of decent legs, and a nice lockdown bar for my Data East Tales from the Crypt, please send me a PM if you have or know of some, Thanks!!

5 months later
#877 1 year ago

Anyone have a good plastic ramp for Stargate? or any other Stargate specific parts? Also looking for a nice set of black Data East legs for my Tales from the Crypt, Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tinnhound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=Tinnhound and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.