(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darscot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#244 5 years ago

I used to use a drop in Blaine, $3 per package is a steal compared to US Shipping. The political climate has made the border pretty shit now though, my wife still braves it but even she gets some hassle. Now I tend to just let them figuratively bend me over with the fees shipping to Canada because I'm afraid they will literally bend me over trying to go south.

1 year later
#432 4 years ago

The best part about living close to the border is being able to use parcel depots. The shipping is so out of control crossing the border, its funny the parcel depot I use is probably less than 10km from my house. Shipping routinely goes from free to over a hundred and the time from days to weeks.

2 months later
#474 3 years ago

I haven't order any pinball specific items recently but everything else coming out of the US is getting hit with pretty significant delays.

1 month later
#525 3 years ago

Pinball Life is always my first choice, if they don’t have it I’ll go to The Pinball Wizard and Marco is my last resort.

2 months later
#557 3 years ago

Looking for a DMD if anyone has an extra that will work in a Whitestar.

1 month later
#605 3 years ago
Quoted from king_pin:

I'm looking for a Stern Transparent Red DMD Display Shield. PBL has them but shipping to Canada is so high! Pinbits also has them but I placed an order and it never shipped. Needed to request a refund through PayPal as owner also did not respond to any email. It's for a spiderman machine.

I have one I don’t need you can have it for the cost to ship it. Shoot me a pm.

1 week later
#625 3 years ago

Anyone know a good place to get Carbon balls in Canada?

#627 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

https://pinballleds.ca/index.php?route=product/category&path=73 DRAPL store , eddie runs it , also runs a pinball league, good guy

Those are Chrome I thought those magnetize easily, I'm looking for the ones that don't end up magnetized.

#629 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

all pinballs are chrome finished , these are carbon made and designed for games that won't magnitize the ball , carbon made is what you want to prevent magnitization

Thanks

3 months later
#675 3 years ago

I'm thinking of powder coating my BSD black. I have a new set of silver legs on it anyone on the west coast maybe want to swap for a black set?

2 months later
#702 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Has anyone placed a Marcos order recently? Are they still shipping with fed ex?

I just did and it was FedEx. They have another option that appears cheaper but it states that you should expect to be hit with duty and fees. I paid for the for the better shipping but they still added duty and tax on top. Cost me 65 for a little box. I hate buying from them but sometimes they are the only place that has what you need.

#710 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Retro active arcade in Edmonton usually stocks trim in multiple colors.

I have gotten T moulding from them. Lots of options and colours. Quick service I was super happy with them.

1 month later
#726 2 years ago

Yeah I'm out with Marco until I can use a drop box on the other side. I paid for the shipping that was supposed to include the the extra and still got hit with an added bill. You can parts from Europe cheaper its crazy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darscot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=Darscot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.