(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 20.
#401 4 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

The Molex website list replacements for the edge connector housings so I placed an order with digikey. Hopefully they'll work, but if not i got some other parts that I may need.

Topher5000 could you post the digikey part #'s thanks! Going to be placing an order this weekend.

1 week later
#402 4 years ago

What are the best options for buying lights in Canada?

#403 4 years ago

leds or incandescent? i sell top quality leds at a good price in Canada.

#404 4 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

leds or incandescent? i sell top quality leds at a good price in Canada.

pm sent

#405 4 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

toronto pinball exchange . . .

#406 4 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

I buy from astil good price and product

1 week later
#407 4 years ago

Anybody have an extra Spike 12V backbox power adapter cable for ColorDMDs?

#408 4 years ago

Hmm I might have one of those splitter adaptors maybe.

#409 4 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Anybody have an extra Spike 12V backbox power adapter cable for ColorDMDs?

Found one. Thanks.

1 week later
#410 4 years ago

Got a free standard piece of glass for anyone that wants it.
Glass is not perfect but in good shape.

#411 4 years ago

Hey Guys,

Does any one no where I could find some clear Stern plastic posts? I decided to shop out my Metallica and the sling posts look to have dry rotted and are about to fall apart.

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from derekbro:

Hey Guys,
Does any one no where I could find some clear Stern plastic posts? I decided to shop out my Metallica and the sling posts look to have dry rotted and are about to fall apart.

where are you located ? might have some

#413 4 years ago

i have them are about 1 1/16 of an inch tall , clear , i can't post pictures here , send me an email , i will pm it

#414 4 years ago

Anyone have a gottlieb system 80b MPU for sale?

Added over 4 years ago:

looking for a system 80 MPU for gottlieb, not 80b my bad

#415 4 years ago

Looking for a working sound board for a twilight zone. Or a pinsound board. Am located in Edmonton. Thanks in advance

#416 4 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Looking for a working sound board for a twilight zone. Or a pinsound board. Am located in Edmonton. Thanks in advance

Do you have the ROMs? I may have a spare sound board that was overhauled by Clive at Coin Op Cauldron.

#417 4 years ago

Yrs i do

#418 4 years ago

Pinsound has a sale this weekend.

Quoted from Adib:

#419 4 years ago

Looking for a lamp socket for a hardbody by bally. Thanks

#420 4 years ago

About as long a shot as you can get, but I need the 0-9 unit out of a Gottlieb Northstar, actually just need the outer wiper disc, but would certainly take the entire unit. The wiper disc is unique to Northstar, so it has to be out of that game, no others will work.

#421 4 years ago

I have a set of stern sevice rails if anyone is looking to upgrade the pegs on their pro.

$50 cad

#425 4 years ago

you can't delete your own post , so you edit it and put a period

#426 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

you can't delete your own post , so you edit it and put a period

Period.

#427 4 years ago

Anyone put in a Marcos’s parts order lately. Just wondering if they are still offering a better shipping cost with orders over $250

#429 4 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Anyone put in a Marcos’s parts order lately. Just wondering if they are still offering a better shipping cost with orders over $250

A bunch of us just put in an order for over $600 USD, shipping was $70 USD, another $50 CAD for FedEx fees. We spoke to Marco directly in order to get the lower shipping rate.

If we went through the online shipping calculator it was going to be over $230 USD.

#430 4 years ago

I know, did an order last year and they gave me a great deal . Got to find that info again. Thanks for the help

#431 4 years ago

I will let you know how it goes - i have an order that was to be packed last week but i think Marco had some safety concerns and logistics shut down till after the weekend. I am supposed to get a call on Monday re shipping cost. As a side note i placed a similar sized order with Pinball life 2 weeks ago and they were great - only delay was once the items reached Canada - took twice as long to make the last few miles as to come from the USA.

Pinball Life was $60.00 shipping on $700.00 of stuff and i had a pile of coils so the box was not light, UPS global charged a $5.00 customs/brokers fee - then i had to pay HST. Still 6 times more to ship to Canada (excluding taxes) than compared to USA prices - just another hidden tax that us docile Canadians put up with.

I had several phone calls with Jennings at Marco and how their shipping is out to lunch - if i would ship to my Houston office it is $9.99, the first quote i had from Marco to ship to Canada was over $180.00 for a small box of light items with a retail value of $400.00

#432 4 years ago

The best part about living close to the border is being able to use parcel depots. The shipping is so out of control crossing the border, its funny the parcel depot I use is probably less than 10km from my house. Shipping routinely goes from free to over a hundred and the time from days to weeks.

#433 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The best part about living close to the border is being able to use parcel depots. The shipping is so out of control crossing the border, its funny the parcel depot I use is probably less than 10km from my house. Shipping routinely goes from free to over a hundred and the time from days to weeks.

Yes normally it is quite convenient. I have 3 packages sitting down there with pinball parts...not going to be getting them anytime soon though.

#434 4 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “do you have a Ghostbusters Pro that slimer doesn't consistently register hits? just before I got rid of mine I ordered the upgraded premium mech. I paid almost $160 for it.”
2020-08-06
St. Albert, AB
120 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 290 times

does anyone have a Ghostbusters Pro that slimer doesn't consistently register hits? just before I got rid of mine I ordered the upgraded premium mech. I paid almost $160 for it. Pm if interested, will ship.

#435 4 years ago

I have a used WH20 mini pf for anyone that wants it.

#436 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I have a used WH20 mini of for anyone that wants it.

PM sent.

#437 4 years ago

I have a Wade Krause Gottlieb Abra Cadabra reproduction playfield available - A-stock, perfect, still in the wood crate! Located in Georgetown, ON. PM if interested.

Repro Production thread for reference:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-repo-abra-ca-dabra-playfield

Thanks
Nick

#438 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

I have a Wade Krause Gottlieb Abra Cadabra reproduction playfield available - A-stock, perfect, still in the wood crate! Located in Georgetown, ON. PM if interested.
Repro Production thread for reference:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-repo-abra-ca-dabra-playfield
Thanks
Nick

Wade's Abra Ca Dabra playfield is amazing. I installed mine last year and it was an absolute breeze compared to the CPR and NOS playfields I have done in the past. All other the repro playfields I have (CPR and Mirco) have issues with colour matching, art accuracy, hole size, dimple placement etc. but the ACD was perfect. really it was. And the wooden shipping crate is really nice too

1 week later
#439 4 years ago

This is some what pinball related because it’s for streaming pinball but would anyone have an Elgato camlink (Video capture card)? That they want to get rid of. With everyone one in lock down and working from home they are sold out everywhere.

Thanks

1 week later
#440 3 years ago

Any have a crane toy gearbox/motor assembly for a Data East Last Action Hero, or another gearbox that may also work?

also looking for a game manual/schematics.

#441 3 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

Any have a crane toy gearbox/motor assembly for a Data East Last Action Hero, or another gearbox that may also work?

Manual and schematics

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1416

#442 3 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

I think I have a original manual if you want. $20 plus postage.

#443 3 years ago

Have a Pingraphics Attack from Mars custom Apron up for sale!
Fits original and remake models .

#444 3 years ago

I’m looking for a used display for a Big Guns I’m trying to get working. The part is a D-11610.

1 week later
#445 3 years ago

Anyone have a spare stern led ocd that needs a new home?

#446 3 years ago

Has anyone replaced their loud ass fan on Jurassic Park? Just wondering what I should go with?

#447 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Has anyone replaced their loud ass fan on Jurassic Park? Just wondering what I should go with?

I don't have a job, but I have heard great things about pinmonks quiet fan mod

His screen name here is PinMonk

I've purchased from him before and he is amazing to deal with. Highly recommend reaching out to him.

#448 3 years ago

Done and done

#450 3 years ago

Thanks Al, I will check into this, those fans are ridiculously loud, If I was selling these games I would have a stockpile of these quieter fans and sell one with every game, Stern just keeps using sub par product.

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread/page/9?hl=adib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.