(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 20.
#351 4 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

Does anyone have an LED OCD board available to go in a LOTR?I do, well its @tuxedomask23 's but I have it and I think he would sell it. PM me

1 week later
#354 4 years ago

Going to put up a bunch of extras for sale here shortly. Pretty much all Williams/Bally stuff. A bunch of 1993 indy, some T2. Lots of general stuff like coils, sleeves and other common items. I've been hoarding for close to a decade so I don't even know what I've got yet. A lot of the Indy stuff was from my cancelled plan of building a machine from scratch so I hoarded a lot of boards. Then I got a super nice indy so really no point in having some ofthis stuff. Stay tuned. I may just make a regular ad and refer to it here.

PS I don't have any spare Power driver boards or CPU boards at this time but may sell a couple aftermarket ones later.

#355 4 years ago

Have a complete Pinshakers Kit available if someones looking? Its compatible with WPC and WPC95 games! Comes with both Flasher and Solenoid Harness
almost new barely shaken! $225.00 plus shipping!
Canadian dollars new from Pinshakers $225.00 USD plus shipping

#356 4 years ago

shaker motor sold and gone to a great home!

#357 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

shaker motor sold and gone to a great home!

Dammit

#358 4 years ago

I have a DMD from a data east star wars I just pulled to add a color DMD, works without Issue. Any Interest shoot me an offer as I'm not sure it has much/any value.

#359 4 years ago

Looking for a ball guide post, Bally C-907, two piece with the C-908 cap.
I have an arm and a leg to trade.

#360 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Looking for a ball guide post, Bally C-907, two piece with the C-908 cap.
I have an arm and a leg to trade.

I'm sure I have one. Have a populated Bobby Orr I can take it off of if you dont mind shipping.

#361 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Selling my White Water Boulder shooter rod. Used but in good condition $50 shipped.

This has been sold

#363 4 years ago

Looking for a transformer for a williams sys 9 Space Shuttle

#364 4 years ago

Anyone happen to have a display for a system 11? I picked up a project f14 that has a non working display. Cheers

#365 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone happen to have a display for a system 11? I picked up a project f14 that has a non working display. Cheers

Hey, is the entire display out? maybe its a voltage thing? All four displays out would be whack....
I messaged you, but I just swapped out my new display for my Time Machine, out of the 4 displays, it has 2 perfect displays, 1 partially gassed and 1 dead. If you want it for parts, or to grab a couple of the displays out of it, let me know, I can let it go super duper cheap if it helps you out.

#366 4 years ago

Anyone have a Shaker motor SAM-Rev B or color dmd that works on a MET for sale?

#367 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey, is the entire display out? maybe its a voltage thing? All four displays out would be whack....
I messaged you, but I just swapped out my new display for my Time Machine, out of the 4 displays, it has 2 perfect displays, 1 partially gassed and 1 dead. If you want it for parts, or to grab a couple of the displays out of it, let me know, I can let it go super duper cheap if it helps you out.

Just the one is out, I think it’s dead. I’d definitely be interested in one of your working used ones. I’ll shoot you a pm. Thanks

#368 4 years ago

Looking for EM parts and/or assemblies. Let me know what you have.

#369 4 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

Looking for EM parts and/or assemblies. Let me know what you have.

What do you need?
I have a bally parts head
A full Gottlieb wedgehead minus playfeild for parts.
A genco cab for parts.

#370 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

What do you need?
I have a bally parts head
A full Gottlieb wedgehead minus playfeild for parts.
A genco cab for parts.

I need the metal door for the head on a '77 single player Gottlied wedgehead...

#371 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I need the metal door for the head on a '77 single player Gottlied wedgehead...

That I dont have.

#372 4 years ago

Anyone have a manual for a Sega Maverick?

#373 4 years ago

Anyone know cheapest spot to order Stern service rails?

#374 4 years ago

I'm selling an almost complete set of used Space Shuttle plastics, missing the small one at the left side of the entrance to the main ramp.

They are used so they have some blemishes and one has a crack

$100 shipped

#375 4 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Anyone know cheapest spot to order Stern service rails?

I got sets from pinball life. Definitely not cheap, no where else I know to get them

#376 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I got sets from pinball life. Definitely not cheap, no where else I know to get them

If you have someone or someplace to ship in US, that can make it cheaper/easier

#377 4 years ago

Looking for STTNG plastics if anybody has some for sale.

#378 4 years ago

For those in the Edmonton area, I will be doing a Weebly order. If you need anything from there feel free to hit me up will pull the trigger on the weekend.

https://nvram.weebly.com/

#379 4 years ago

Metallica original run (wood speaker panel with square speakers) graveyard lightning decal. Pick up in Edmonton and its yours. Removed to put on lighted version. Decal is fine, you'll just need something to make it adhere. Also have various late Stern and WMS legs and a couple stern side rails available for sale. Check with me for what you need and if you want measurements or pics.

#380 4 years ago

Anyone got a used-working system 6 driver board?

#381 4 years ago

Selling my Bram Stokers Dracula clear speaker panel plastic. It is required if you are installing a color dmd. $100 CAD

https://classic-arcades.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fbride-of-pinbot-speaker-panel

#382 4 years ago

I have an LOTR full plastic set. Asking $200 CAD, I will cover shipping.

#383 4 years ago

I'm looking for a translite for an Elvis. Anyone have one available?

#384 4 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

I'm looking for a translite for an Elvis. Anyone have one available?

I have a NOS Playfield for Elvis, in case you are looking...

#385 4 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I have a NOS Playfield for Elvis, in case you are looking...

Lol. Yes, I seem to remember that...

1 week later
#386 4 years ago

Anyone in Winnipeg or area interested in a Pinshield cover or two? I only need one, and Justin says the International shipping “sweet spot” is three. Please PM me if you’re interested in going in on an order thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-pinshield-the-pinball-glass-and-playfield-protector

#387 4 years ago

Hey does anyone happen to have a nice space shuttle playfield kicking around by chance? I found an example close to me but it’s playfield is blown out.

#388 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Hey does anyone happen to have a nice space shuttle playfield kicking around by chance? I found an example close to me but it’s playfield is blown out.

Hey man, space shuttle has a hardtop I’m sure, I think it was one of the first ones.
Check it out, be a lot less expensive. And people really like them a lot

#389 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey man, space shuttle has a hardtop I’m sure, I think it was one of the first ones.
Check it out, be a lot less expensive. And people really like them a lot

Thanks! I’m going to look into that.

#390 4 years ago

Anyone have a working Williams system 6 driver board kicking around? Want to test the mpu in my trizone......

1 week later
#391 4 years ago

Looking for a Wms/Bally widebody(Superpin) lockdown bar in great shape.

1 week later
#392 4 years ago

Hi guys, I am looking for a square shaft for the Sega Frankenstein Pinball. The end of the rod where we screw the left arm of Frankie broke while adjusting last night. Marco are out of inventory for that part.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/530-5151-00

I would also be interested in acquiring the whole plate assembly or even the whole Frankenstein assembly if it is more convenient for the seller.

Cheers,

Chris

1 week later
#393 4 years ago

Can you get Gottlieb edge connector housings in Canada? Digikey and Mouser have them as obsolete.
I broke the 5-pin connector for A1J1 so I tried adding stuff at GPE but came up with $4.70 US in parts & $19 for shipping.

#394 4 years ago

Hey,
I'm looking for plastics for a Data East Secret Service. Let me know if anyone has any or knows where to find.

#395 4 years ago
Quoted from ClassicTAB:

Hey,
I'm looking for plastics for a Data East Secret Service. Let me know if anyone has any or knows where to find.

Hey dude...Did u try Devron @ Absolute pinball in saskatoon? He might have a new set...

#396 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Hey dude...Did u try Devron @ Absolute pinball in saskatoon? He might have a new set...

Thanks I will!

#397 4 years ago

Looking a one way wire gate on a Bally Skateball. Part #ASE-2250-24
3 inches between post centres

Cheers

#398 4 years ago

Dont think i have one but i do have wire and a bender and could probably make one but would need an original to work from.

#399 4 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Can you get Gottlieb edge connector housings in Canada? Digikey and Mouser have them as obsolete.
I broke the 5-pin connector for A1J1 so I tried adding stuff at GPE but came up with $4.70 US in parts & $19 for shipping.

The Molex website list replacements for the edge connector housings so I placed an order with digikey. Hopefully they'll work, but if not i got some other parts that I may need.

#400 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Dont think i have one but i do have wire and a bender and could probably make one but would need an original to work from.

Msg sent,thx

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread/page/8?hl=pinhead306 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.