(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 969 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Fytr
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

There are 969 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 20.
#151 5 years ago

Looking for a nice World Cup Soccer translite, Please let me know if you have one, Thanks!

#152 5 years ago

Anyone have good pricing on standard pinball glass in Edmonton?
Doesn't seem like it should be a $100 item.

Thanks

#153 5 years ago

going rate in ontario $50

#154 5 years ago

$85 + tax in North Battleford, SK

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

$85 + tax in North Battleford, SK

Quoted from luch:

going rate in ontario $50

This is tempered glass?

#156 5 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

This is tempered glass?

Yes. The tempered glass guy comes in from saskatoon once a week. Probably cheaper in the bigger cities

#157 5 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

This is tempered glass?

yes

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Yes. The tempered glass guy comes in from saskatoon once a week. Probably cheaper in the bigger cities

Which guy here in Saskatoon? I’ve called around a bit and prices vary wildly .. I’m a little ways away from needing glass so I haven’t checked around in earnest yet, but knowing who to go to would save a bit of time..!

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

Which guy here in Saskatoon? I’ve called around a bit and prices vary wildly .. I’m a little ways away from needing glass so I haven’t checked around in earnest yet, but knowing who to go to would save a bit of time..!

Not sure. I stopped at two glass shops in North Battleford and both said the tempered guy was just here. The one shop blew me off completely. Like how dare I waste their time with a small piece of glass. The other gave me a quote and said just give him a call and he would order it. That was right before yegpin and figured I'd wait to buy a sheet from Tommy but he never brought regular glass to the show.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

I’ve used the Saskatoon deck shop to get my pf glass. Makes sure you remind him you want no logo. And tell him its for a pinball you may have to buy more then I pc I had to buy 10 if I remember correctly.

#161 5 years ago

Looking for a spinner and bracket to add to an older game, switch and down rod would be a bonus. Please let me know if you have one to sell.
Thanks

#162 5 years ago

Looking for indiana Jones (1993) parts. Pretty much anything you have including parts that cross from there titles, bulk buys welcome.

#163 5 years ago

Looking for a A-14689 Coin door interface board as well as push in style IDC lamp sockets that you see on many Wpc light boards.

#164 5 years ago

LTB - Adams Family Ramps

#165 5 years ago

i got one puck!! we can talk tonight

#166 5 years ago

Selling a brand new addams family playfield. Still in box and unopened. Reproduction by cpu. Paid 1250$ for it. If interested please pm me

#167 5 years ago

Still looking for a local wide body PDI/invisiglass sheet.

1 week later
#168 5 years ago

Looking for a complete set of boards for Williams hurricane project

#169 5 years ago

ISO : Wide body glass. Condition is not important. Local pref.

1 week later
#170 5 years ago

WTB: Yellow, blue and orange targets for the visor on Pinbot. Either just the target face or the complete switch/target assembly.

1 week later
#171 5 years ago

Looking for pinbot plastics that are not cracked/damaged. Particularly looking for both l&r slingshots and the visor plastic that moves up and down with the bank targets. thanks

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Looking for pinbot plastics that are not cracked/damaged. Particularly looking for both l&r slingshots and the visor plastic that moves up and down with the bank targets. thanks

Sometimes parts moving on the Pinbot club thread, ask around there, someone might have remade the visor?

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Looking for pinbot plastics that are not cracked/damaged.

I have some new and used pinbot plastics but not sure if they are the ones you are after but will take a look later and let you know.

#175 5 years ago

Anyone local interested in lyman ultrasonic cleaner for $50.00
Bought a new one and dont need this anymore.

https://www.lymanproducts.com/turbo-sonic-2500-case-cleaner.html

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Anyone local interested in lyman ultrasonic cleaner for $50.00
Bought a new one and dont need this anymore.
https://www.lymanproducts.com/turbo-sonic-2500-case-cleaner.html

Sold! PM sent

#177 5 years ago

Amazing deal! Nicely done Dee-Bow

#178 5 years ago

still looking for an invisiglass/PDI widebody sheet.

#179 5 years ago

Couple of dmd’s for sale

2010 plasma Vishay, looks practically new $120 firm

2014 iron man red led $160 obo
2016 game of thrones led $160 obo

1 week later
#180 5 years ago

Selling a brand new in the box unopened addams family pinball cpr playfield. Asking 995

#181 5 years ago

Need Doctor who slingshot plastics and side ramp decals.
Thsnks

#182 5 years ago

New parts for sale.
Canadian Prices.

Rocky & Bullwinkle
Lion plastic 15.00 SOLD
Nell Log plastic 30.00 available still

TAF
Phone plastic 10.00 SOLD
Two stacked plastics 20.00 SOLD
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73753

CFTBL
Hologram motor New 100.00
Out of stock everywhere
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73757

Scared Stiff SOLD
Painted lane guides & painted boney flippers 100.00 SOLD
Can't buy these anywhere.

IJ
Inside art blades 100.00 SOLD

Cyclone
NOS Comet ramp wired with switch, flap, light 150.00 On hold

#183 5 years ago

Flight 2000 plastics $50
Not a complete set but most pieces there
Used Pinbot plastics and ramp $100
3-4 used displays from f-14
Most work $125

#184 5 years ago

Does anyone have a spare bumper post from a data east they can sell me? Not sure if these are a standard across the board thing, snapped mine off my Jurassic park tonight. Don't feel like paying 3 times the shipping for a $4.00 part

Description seems to match Bumper post 10-32 x 2-1/2 inch 6-32 stud from Marco part # #530-5332-03, since we can't post pics

Yes it was in the middle of a great game too

#185 5 years ago

Looking for a sub switch for the right ramp of my TFTC. Anyone in Edmonton (or Canada) willing to sell me one?? i really don't want to pay for absurd shipping prices from the US for one switch.

Marcos part # 180-5090-00 (https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5090-00)

Thanks!!

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Does anyone have a spare bumper post from a data east they can sell me? Not sure if these are a standard across the board thing, snapped mine off my Jurassic park tonight. Don't feel like paying 3 times the shipping for a $4.00 part
Description seems to match Bumper post 10-32 x 2-1/2 inch 6-32 stud from Marco part # #530-5332-03, since we can't post pics
Yes it was in the middle of a great game too

I can check Monday if I have one. PM me a reminder

Edit: disregard, I just checked and don't have one. Thought I did sorry.

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Looking for a sub switch for the right ramp of my TFTC. Anyone in Edmonton (or Canada) willing to sell me one?? i really don't want to pay for absurd shipping prices from the US for one switch.
Marcos part # 180-5090-00 (https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5090-00)
Thanks!!

If you keep the order small, I believe the shipping will be under 10$ For a non tracked package. worst case, lemme know and I could grab a couple of things and split shipping with you.

#188 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

If you keep the order small, I believe the shipping will be under 10$ For a non tracked package. worst case, lemme know and I could grab a couple of things and split shipping with you.

Thanks for the info Pat. Unfortunately it appears to be out of stock with Marcos

#189 5 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Does anyone have a spare bumper post from a data east

I might have one as well but could be used to if thats ok?
Ill confirm later today.

Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Looking for a sub switch for the right ramp of my TFTC.

I believe i have the switch with adujustable blades so you can make your own or if your blade is goos and just nned micro switch i have those too.

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Ill confirm later today.

I believe i have the switch with adujustable blades so you can make your own or if your blade is goos and just nned micro switch i have those too.

actually yea, that's a good call. Those ramp switches on TFTC aren't anything special. I will check to see what I have as well.

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Ill confirm later today.

Quoted from Boat:

actually yea, that's a good call. Those ramp switches on TFTC aren't anything special. I will check to see what I have as well.

No need gentlemen. Someone was kind enough to PM me today and offer up an adjustable blade. If, for some reason this falls through I'll let you know. Thanks guys

#192 5 years ago

I was able to find a source for the posts at Absolute pinball, he is nice enough to offer "meet me in a well lit parking lot" shipping

Thanks for the other offers.

#193 5 years ago

Anyone in Saskatoon have a AE-26-1500 coil I could take off your hands? I'm coming to the city thurs eve coming up.
If I can buy one or two great, or I prob have another coil I could trade you if you have too many 26-1500's

Pm me, I can swing by Thurs eve or Fri a.m before we head out. We're off to Swift for a bantam hockey tourney

#194 5 years ago

I accidentally got a Accessory Power Supply For Stern SPIKE & SPIKE 2 System Machines (Backbox Mounting). I don't have a spike machine so I would sell it. Brand new and never used. Any Interest PM me

Edit - Sold!!!

#195 5 years ago

I have a non-booting system 11b board from a Space Station that I don't need any longer. It came with the SS that I owned and it had some corrosion issues and wouldn't boot. I sent it away to Classicgameparts (Don't ever use them, but that's another story) for repair, and it came back intermittently booting. I tried to track down the issue, but never figured it out and now it doesn't boot. I ended up replacing the board and selling the game, and don't have the time to fix it. Anyone out there need a project board? No game roms in it.

#196 5 years ago

Is there anywhere in Canada to buy new #44 lamp sockets for under playfield? I have a SBM with quite a few flakey ones I’d like to replace, and Marco and others have them US side for cheap, but shipping is a killer for a few small parts.

#197 5 years ago

Maybe Absolute pinball in Saskatoon ?

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Maybe Absolute pinball in Saskatoon ?

Yup.. message him.. if he has 'em, he ship's stuff out pretty damm fast! [email protected]

#199 5 years ago

Perfect, thanks very much, will give him a try.

#200 5 years ago
Quoted from TDK-WPG:

Is there anywhere in Canada to buy new #44 lamp sockets for under playfield? I have a SBM with quite a few flakey ones I’d like to replace, and Marco and others have them US side for cheap, but shipping is a killer for a few small parts.

No kidding, was going to order a few bolts, and shipping is way back up at marco - about 40usd for 5-10 bucks worth of screws!

There are 969 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread/page/4?hl=djtkach and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.