(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 20.
#801 2 years ago

Wow, that looks like quite the haul for the buyer who wants (and is able to go) through all those!

#802 2 years ago

Speaking of WCS I have the small white operators handbook in very clean condition if anyone needs it. I don't own this game with no plans to get one.

#803 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Wow, that looks like quite the haul for the buyer who wants (and is able to go) through all those!

I’d love the jr Pac man but no way to get it to Ontario

2 weeks later
#804 2 years ago

Hello I’m looking for an mpu board for a cheetah. It has an alltek at the moment but I’m looking for a board I can put the tournament code in. Thanks very much.

#805 2 years ago

Anyone have a Capt Fantastic playfield sitting around?

#806 2 years ago

Also looking for a cheetah playfield if anyone has one around. Cheers

#807 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Hello I’m looking for an mpu board for a cheetah. It has an alltek at the moment but I’m looking for a board I can put the tournament code in. Thanks very much.

You can also look at the weebly mpu board that will let you run a custom rom in as well.

#808 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I’d love the jr Pac man but no way to get it to Ontario

How much did Jr Pac sell for?

#809 2 years ago

Got some used WCS parts available if anyone's interested:

mini playfield 36-50031-1
goalie unit assembly, untested A-17741
ball arch A-13204-50031
soccer ball base A-17568
shooter rod 20-9927-1
plastics, some doubles, not a complete set
faceted posts
Bally/Williams ball trough A-16809

1 week later
#811 1 year ago

I've been mulling one of these for a while, but I think the landing for my basement stairs might still be too tight to use one. What's the measurement from the back of the wheels to where the machine rests up against it?

#812 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I've been mulling one of these for a while, but I think the landing for my basement stairs might still be too tight to use one. What's the measurement from the back of the wheels to where the machine rests up against it?

It’s pretty slim. The wheels are 6 inches so overall thickness is 7-8. I’ll do an exact measurement later.

I just sold it to a fellow pinsider however!

#813 1 year ago
Quoted from websherpa:

Anyone who has upgraded their The Shadow pinball translite and speaker panel have a spare nice quality speaker panel? I am restoring my Shadow (after parking it for half a decade, lol) and the speaker panel has a great long gouge out of it. And YES I am looking for the original art. lol.
Thanks in advance!

I have one.

#814 1 year ago

If anyone would happen to have a Comet upper metal bracket (ball gate assembly A-10744), please let me know. Mine is quite bent.

#815 1 year ago

Early Bally & Stern electronic pins are my specialty for repairs & new playfield installs. I have worked on hundreds of them for over 25+ years, & continue to work on very old to the newest pinball machines. Also the other local tech does powder coating, cabinet painting, repairs, etc. We are local to Classic Playfield Reproductions for your restoration needs. So if you are in Canada, & searching for other shops for repair or restoration work. Reach out to us if you can ship your pins or parts in for service. I also order new tempered glass from the manufacturer to upgrade games, & you could get extra when your game ships. Depot to Depot is cheapest, but you can get lift gate on your end if you need it!

#816 1 year ago

Hey folks.

I have a System 11 transformer pulled from a PinBot - part# 5610-10897-00
Presumed working but untested. $100 .
PM for pic/info

1 week later
#817 1 year ago

Anyone have a random Bally head laying around? Was contacted with a headless Bally eight ball.
Cheers

#818 1 year ago

Doing some spring cleaning, have the following for sale:

-a bunch of Williams coils, if you're interested or looking for something in particular let me know, but I have a couple dozen or so, all new or NOS. I think everything in here was for Judge Dredd or TOTAN, so should fit a lot of games, but there might be a couple from System 11, ask if you're looking for something for that.
-3 sheets standard glass, all like new condition
-1 sheet standard glass, a little worn but not bad
-1 sheet b/w widebody, some scratches but overall not terrible
-4 dmd's, 3 various era stern and 1 90's b/w
-1 color dmd, I THINK THE DRIVER IS BROKEN, but, the screen should be okay.
-1 cointaker LED backbox lighting kit for GOT Prem (though you could use it on anything, it just has some lighting cues tied to that specific artwork)
-1 pair black stern siderails, like new (they are the factory rails from GOT, so they should fit anything from modern era stern)

I also have some odds and ends like a few misc LED's and a bunch of new balls if you need a handful of misc stuff.

3 weeks later
#819 1 year ago

Looking for Hokus Pokus and Jungle Princess backglass if anyone has one?

2 weeks later
#820 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

I can update the Alltek code for Cheetah if you have the code you want to use to replace the original.
My shop is also a distributor of Alltek boards and have been so since the early 00s.
I also can replace code with Bally/Stern compatible games not listed on Dave’s list.
It isn’t free though…
John :-#)#

#821 1 year ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Looking for Hokus Pokus and Jungle Princess backglass if anyone has one?

Jungle princess has been found just looking for a Hokus Pokus now

#822 1 year ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Doing some spring cleaning, have the following for sale:
-a bunch of Williams coils, if you're interested or looking for something in particular let me know, but I have a couple dozen or so, all new or NOS. I think everything in here was for Judge Dredd or TOTAN, so should fit a lot of games, but there might be a couple from System 11, ask if you're looking for something for that.
-3 sheets standard glass, all like new condition
-1 sheet standard glass, a little worn but not bad
-1 sheet b/w widebody, some scratches but overall not terrible
-4 dmd's, 3 various era stern and 1 90's b/w
-1 color dmd, I THINK THE DRIVER IS BROKEN, but, the screen should be okay.
-1 cointaker LED backbox lighting kit for GOT Prem (though you could use it on anything, it just has some lighting cues tied to that specific artwork)
-1 pair black stern siderails, like new (they are the factory rails from GOT, so they should fit anything from modern era stern)
I also have some odds and ends like a few misc LED's and a bunch of new balls if you need a handful of misc stuff.

Bump on this. To add, these are the coils I have. All but the 5 noted are NOS coils:

(3) fl-11629
(1) fl-11630
(1) fl-11753
(5) ae-23-800
(2) ae-25-1000 (+5 used ae-25-1000)
(6) ae-26-1200
(1) ae-26-1400
(2) ae-26-1500
(6) ae-27-1200

#823 1 year ago

Looking to free up some cash.

Led OCD for stern whitestar/Sam $150
Sheet of invisiglass/magic glass $340

Added 21 months ago:

Just glass avail now $340

#824 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Color dmd (led) $560 ( I have connectors for Sam/whitestar or wpc)

GONE IN 3-2-1

Buy with confidence great seller

#825 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Looking to free up some cash.
Led OCD for stern whitestar/Sam $150
Sheet of invisiglass/magic glass $340
Color dmd (led) $560 ( I have connectors for Sam/whitestar or wpc)

Pm sent

#826 1 year ago

OK so gone in 37 minutes ...

#827 1 year ago

I have no pm from you, although I think it is c/s

2 weeks later
#828 1 year ago

Anyone have any pinball banners for sale?

2 weeks later
#829 1 year ago

I have a stern Vishay display pulled from a huo Spider-Man . Very Nice shape

$150. Can ship

#830 1 year ago

A boat shipping ... could be a while!

#831 1 year ago

Looking for a good condition stern lockdown bar with no tournament hole. For a lotr.

Thx

#832 1 year ago

I have two DMD displays for sale, pulled from a White Water and STTNG in place of colourDMDs. Both were working without issues. $120 each shipped.

I have one DMD display for sale, pulled from a Getaway HS2 in place of colourDMD. Some vertical lines out on the right side. $80 shipped.

1 week later
#833 1 year ago

I'm looking for a set of decent legs, and a nice lockdown bar for my Data East Tales from the Crypt, please send me a PM if you have or know of some, Thanks!!

2 months later
#834 1 year ago

I'm trying to save a Gottlieb Close Encounters of the Third Kind solid state. I don't have the head or legs. Looking for a system one head, legs and (most improbably) the backglass.
Thanks.

#835 1 year ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

#836 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145257

#837 1 year ago

Selling a couple of things

Stern vishay plasma display (2007) $150 OBO
Colour DMD (LED) $550 firm, can ship

Also my friend is selling his escalera , 2800 OBO, posted on alberta kijiji.

#838 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Selling a couple of things

What about your soul ?

#839 1 year ago

Parting out a Williams Phoenix. It's too far gone to be saved. Let me know what you need. No backglass, no legs, no lockdown bar.

#840 1 year ago

Looking for wire ball guide for F14 between the upper targets

#841 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Looking for wire ball guide for F14 between the upper targets

Target acquired. Thanks Stretch7 for helping me out.

#842 1 year ago

WTB:

USED funhouse ramps
USED Funhouse disc assembly (A-14151) (I know I can buy new, I'm specifically looking for used TY)
WMS EM Chime unit (prob would not want to go more than $100CAD shipped).

#843 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

WTB:
USED funhouse ramps
USED Funhouse disc assembly (A-14151) (I know I can buy new, I'm specifically looking for used TY)
WMS EM Chime unit (prob would not want to go more than $100CAD shipped).

I have a three chime unit i believe. Don't think its from a Williams, but maybe it wouldn't matter? I can get info for you if you choose.

#844 1 year ago

Looking for a Stern Spike 2 translite that someone wanted to sell. I have a spare lit frame and want to fill it up.

I already have JP pro tranlite, so open to any other.

Pm me if you have anything.

2 weeks later
#845 1 year ago

I'm looking for a CPR Harlem Globetrotters playfield. Thanks

#846 1 year ago

Anyone have a colour dmd for a Bally Williams that they would sell?
Cheers

#847 1 year ago

Looking for a couple original classic Stern spinners with the red S on one side and blue stars on the other side. Thanks

#848 1 year ago

Anyone have a Taxi topper?

Update: Topper found!!

#849 1 year ago

Anyone have glass they can ship?

#850 1 year ago

Looking for an ACDC pro right ramp, new or used. Thanks!

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread/page/17?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.