(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 20.
#651 3 years ago
Quoted from Engine09:

Looking for a set (3) of stock speakers for a Bally/Williams WPC89. Anyone in the Calgary area upgrade and have the old ones sitting around?
Let me know how much you want, thanks!

I upgraded the speakers in my twilight zone and still have the old ones. Shoot me a em if they will work for you.

#652 3 years ago

Need a data east service switch(3 buttons) or red button only
Also need data east bumper post

Thx

#653 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Need a data east service switch(3 buttons) or red button only
Also need data east bumper post
Thx

If those look like Williams buttons, you can buy them at digikey.ca:

https://www.digikey.ca/en/products/detail/c-k/F2UOA/417519
https://www.digikey.ca/en/products/detail/c-k/F0203/417525

#654 3 years ago

Thanks, now the issue is, i dont see other wires not connected for that 3rd button in my tftc pin lol

#655 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Thanks, now the issue is, i dont see other wires not connected for that 3rd button in my tftc pin lol

Actually, I think TFTC only has two buttons.

#656 3 years ago
Quoted from mdeslaur:

Thx, then i dont know how to start the service check lol

Not sure how you call that

#657 3 years ago

Its usually the start game button and sometimes the flipper to select options , its so jank compared to wpc and sega

#658 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Its usually the start game button and sometimes the flipper to select options , its so jank compared to wpc and sega

Not on DE.

#659 3 years ago
Quoted from mdeslaur:

Quoted from Paseb:

Thx, then i dont know how to start the service check lol
Not sure how you call that

If it is the DE two button configuration, the left button is usually on or off. It is a reverse function so to speak.

If you push the left button down (on) and hit the menu button, it should jump into diagnostics. At this point, turn off the left button and continue through the menu as normal.

I thought the 2 button menu system ended on the mini dmd games though.

I could be wrong.

#660 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

If it is the DE two button configuration, the left button is usually on or off. It is a reverse function so to speak.
If you push the left button down (on) and hit the menu button, it should jump into diagnostics. At this point, turn off the left button and continue through the menu as normal.
I thought the 2 button menu system ended on the mini dmd games though.
I could be wrong.

I owned a tftc, its two button. left button depressed in "down" position is the toggle for diagnostic versus adjustment menu

I think he is asking how you start the test or apply the adjustment, which I was responding to -

Also, like I said ... jank

#661 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I owned a tftc, its two button. left button depressed in "down" position is the toggle for diagnostic versus adjustment menu
I think he is asking how you start the test or apply the adjustment, which I was responding to -
Also, like I said ... jank

Lol. Fair enough.

#662 3 years ago

Anyone out there have a Stern Aerosmith topper???
May as well ask first before I start looking for a 'dog' machine to add to my collection to make the others seem better.

#663 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Anyone out there have a Stern Aerosmith topper???
May as well ask first before I start looking for a 'dog' machine to add to my collection to make the others seem better.

If I sell you my le, you can put your pro on top as a massive topper

#664 3 years ago

A dog and a topper all in one???

#665 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

A dog and a topper all in one???

Yes.

#666 3 years ago

I was thinking more Alien Poker or Laser Que. Might even go against my better judgement and consider a Gottlieb.
Depends on the market when I am ready.
I did repay all my CERB. Just a matter of how tax time leaves me.

#667 3 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

I am looking for 2 black 28.5" pinball legs, hopefully in Central Ontario area.

What style

#668 3 years ago

Hey Mitch, I got these off of MAACA this week - thanks

#669 3 years ago

Coin mechs, what's the story?

Just got a Maverick that needs two quarter mechs and;
A Gottlieb Genie that needs a single for quarters.

Thank you for direction.

#670 3 years ago
Quoted from RexBarrington:

Coin mechs, what's the story?
Just got a Maverick that needs two quarter mechs and;
A Gottlieb Genie that needs a single for quarters.
Thank you for direction.

Are you gonna put money in?

#671 3 years ago

Any Canadians happen to have a spare set of Stern Spike2 - Standard (4") speaker plates from Doug at SpeakerLightKits website?
I will be putting in aftermarket front speakers and need them and he's currently waiting his stock so he's sold out.

Thx if you have any to get rid of! fire me a PM

#672 3 years ago

Ill have to check system but i might have 1 pc if that helps?

#673 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Ill have to check system but i might have 1 pc if that helps?

2 needed

#674 3 years ago

Ok just the one and it’s for wpc.

#675 3 years ago

I'm thinking of powder coating my BSD black. I have a new set of silver legs on it anyone on the west coast maybe want to swap for a black set?

#676 3 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares soundboard MA-2112. If someone has one for sale I would appreciate it. Thanks

#677 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackghost4:

Looking for a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares soundboard MA-2112. If someone has one for sale I would appreciate it. Thanks

think you meant Bally (sorry, don't have one tho )

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

think you meant Bally (sorry, don't have one tho )

No he means gottlieb.

Bally made strikes and spares and used chimes.

Gottlieb made strikes N spares, and used a dmd and sound.

#679 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

No he means gottlieb.
Bally made strikes and spares and used chimes.
Gottlieb made strikes N spares, and used a dmd and sound.

I even looked on the database!
interesting looking game! definitely never seen nothing like that..is it fun?!

#680 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackghost4:

I got a couple of those blowing pin plastics free i think with an order from someplace - had NO idea why or what they were from, Well, holy shit. I have a couple Gottlieb strikes and spares plastics, LOL

#681 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I even looked on the database!
interesting looking game! definitely never seen nothing like that..is it fun?!

It's interesting.... Fun is in the eye of the beholder.

#682 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It's interesting.... Fun is in the eye of the beholder.

I see that! I have a silverstrike bowling that I was thinking of adding to a home tourney.. that would be wayyyy better! for however long it lasts in a line up!

#683 3 years ago

Have a few items I need to sell.

Pics available by email, but can't post here. May create pinside ads if Canadians don't want first grabs.

Prices are tbd, as I really don't know how to price them in this market. Please pm to discuss.

1) guardians of the galaxy groot shooter rod

2) guardians of the galaxy oem stern topper

3) aerosmith le cabinet bottom (no head) nib from stern. Was contemplating turning it into a virtual cab but no longer have a desire to.

4) iron maiden custom eddie shooter rod

5) iron maiden eddie figurine for playfield upgrade

Might have more, but this is what I've found so far.

Pm me for questions or interest.

Added over 3 years ago:

Guardians topper and shooter have been sold

#684 3 years ago

Ive got a PINLED CPU board from Germany to sell after hunkering down and fixing my old CPU board. I may have a PINLED power driver board for WPC coming available if I get the original Williams board fixed.
These are really nicely laid out modern SMD equivalents and lots of space to work on if you had to. Consolidated test point and LED indicator
sections

-PINLED WPC89 MPU board with brand new ASIC chip already installed (they sell it without it). Dip switch configurable for the various WPC titles. $250

#685 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Have a few items I need to sell.
Pics available by email, but can't post here. May create pinside ads if Canadians don't want first grabs.
Prices are tbd, as I really don't know how to price them in this market. Please pm to discuss.
1) sold
2) sold
3) aerosmith le cabinet bottom (no head) nib from stern. Was contemplating turning it into a virtual cab but no longer have a desire to.
4) iron maiden custom eddie shooter rod
5) iron maiden eddie figurine for playfield upgrade
Might have more, but this is what I've found so far.
Pm me for questions or interest.

Added today: Guardians topper and shooter have been sold

Still have the above listed pieces

Also have a cointaker led flipper kit unused. Colour is green/white that phase back and forth. Kit works on all Stern games, comes with spike adapter if needed.
Have pics to prove tested working, otherwise new.

Also have black mirror blades. Used condition but could be cleaned up nice.

Pm me if you have any interest.

#686 3 years ago

Huge shout-out to Eddie at http://pinballleds.ca/

I finally took the time to investigate some of my frustrating but easy to ignore SBM lamp issues, and since it had 5+ different brands of LEDs in it when I bought it, took the opportunity to re-lamp with his LEDs. What a transformation. Buy with confidence.

1 week later
#687 3 years ago

Looking for Royal Rumble (WWF) plastics and a manual.

Let me know

2 weeks later
#688 3 years ago

Does anyone have a system 11 interconnect board they would part with? It can be burned up or unfixable, no problem.

#689 2 years ago

I have a brand new Gottlieb B-7760 score motor used in EM pinball machines. They retail for $130 USD.
I’ll sell it for $100 Canadian plus shipping.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-7760

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold off pinside

#690 2 years ago

Arkadium Retro Arcade is now serving the Edmonton area for with our own line of LED bulbs for Modern, Solid State and EM's pinball machines. We have various different colours available and it is a great opportunity to get a high quality LED for your machine without having to pay for painful shipping costs, exchange or customs. This is one of the most economical and best modifications for your machine, almost every machine in the arcade has had a LED conversion and they look fantastic when they are done. Best of all by buying our LED's all of the $$$ go to support the arcade and help with the ongoing expenses that we have in these troubling times.

Here is the price list.

2SMD LED Frosted Bulb - Bayonet (44/47) - Cool White, Warm White $1.00 (Individual) $90.00 (100 pack)
2SMD LED Frosted Bulb - Wedge (555) - Cool White, Warm White $1.00 (Individual) $90.00 (100 pack)
2SMD LED Frosted Bulb (Non Ghosting) - Bayonet (44/47) Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red $1.10 (Individual) $25.00 (25 pack)
2SMD LED Frosted Bulb (Non Ghosting) - Wedge (555) Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red $1.10 (Individual) $25.00 (25 pack)
5SMD Flasher Bulb - Bayonet (44/47) Cool White Flashers $ 2.00
5SMD Flasher Bulb - Wedge (555) Cool White Flashers $ 2.00
1SMD Flex Bulbs - Bayonet (44/47) Cool White $ 1.00
1SMD Flex Bulbs - Bayonet (Wedge) Cool White $ 1.00

~ If there is something we don't have we are willing to bring them in on our next shipment.
~ All LED's except (Flex Wedge), have the Arkadium name stamped on them.
~ All LED's packs are pre-packaged pictures are shown below.
~ We also have LED boards that are available for older solid state (Bally and Stern) for $60.
~ GST will be added to any purchase.

Here are our recommendations when it comes to placement of the LEDs.

General Illumination - 2 SMD Frosted Warm White for EM/SS, 2 SMD Frosted Cool White for Moderns
Backbox 2 SMD Frosted Warm White for EM/SS, 2 SMD Cool White for Moderns
Insert (White) 2 SMD Frosted Warm White for EM/SS, 2 SMD Frosted Cool White for Moderns
Insert (Blue) 2 SMD Frosted Blue
Insert (Green) 2 SMD Frosted Green
Insert (Orange) 2 SMD Frosted Pink
Insert (Pink) 2 SMD Frosted Pink
Insert (Purple) 2 SMD Frosted Purple
Insert (Red) 2 SMD Frosted Red
Insert (Yellow) 2 SMD Frosted Orange or 2SMD Warm White

If you are interested in putting in an order for our LED bulbs please send the request to [email protected], we will send you an estimate which can be paid via email transfer, these can be picked up at my residence or I will even personally deliver the items to your home for an small delivery charge while the arcade is closed. Once we open again we plan on having these stocked at the arcade if you ever want to pop by and purchase them.

For outside of the Edmonton area, please support your local LED distributors, all have great products and services we have purchased many of our bulbs in past from these places and they are awesome products.

Thanks again for your support,

Arkadium Retro Arcade

1 week later
#691 2 years ago

I have three wpc DMD's with no lines out for sale. I'm asking $100 each obo and am willing to ship.

#692 2 years ago

Thanks for all the orders to date lots of support, very much appreciated!!!

We just did our first shipped order thanks Tranquilize and seemed to go pretty smooth. For those that require LED bulbs or LED boards that don't have a local distributor we are happy to ship to you as well. Shipping costs depend on how much you order but seems to be around $15 - $25. Once we get your order we provide you with the shipping quote before we process.

Maybe one day we will get an online store going as we have a huge inventory of parts available too but baby steps.

#693 2 years ago

If you are looking for a professional powder coating service for your pinball machine check us out, we do home service teardown and setup service or you can drop off your parts to get done. Check out this Sorcerer on our Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4238800472831174&id=2468139396563966&ref=m_notif&notif_t=page_post_reaction

#694 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Thanks for all the orders to date lots of support, very much appreciated!!!
We just did our first shipped order thanks Tranquilize and seemed to go pretty smooth. For those that require LED bulbs or LED boards that don't have a local distributor we are happy to ship to you as well. Shipping costs depend on how much you order but seems to be around $15 - $25. Once we get your order we provide you with the shipping quote before we process.
Maybe one day we will get an online store going as we have a huge inventory of parts available too but baby steps.

Ordered the LEDs on Thursday and had them in my hands the next morning! I haven't used them yet, but they look like the higher end LEDs. Thanks for the great service Derek!

#695 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

If you are looking for a professional powder coating service for your pinball machine check us out,

I've had some powder coating done with Derek and Gilles, the outcome was just spectacular. Seen some of the other jobs completed and the choice of colour and outcome takes the look of games over the top.
Glad to see you going mainstream with this ! Many happy customers and games too come.

#696 2 years ago

Thanks for the kind words!!! Since Covid we had to rethink a lot of things, so watch out for more services and expanded product line, it is really the only things we can do to keep the dream of operating the arcade alive since we cannot reopen anytime soon. Really appreciate the support and kind words, yes the work is impeccable and we take a lot of pride to ensure you get the best possible look for your machine. Many of our machines are done in the arcade and if you like your machines to stand out like pieces of art then this is a great service we offer.

Quoted from transprtr4u:

I've had some powder coating done with Derek and Gilles, the outcome was just spectacular. Seen some of the other jobs completed and the choice of colour and outcome takes the look of games over the top.
Glad to see you going mainstream with this ! Many happy customers and games too come.

#697 2 years ago

those colours look great! is there a website or price chart one could look at? approximately how much does it cost to powder coat parts? us outside of Edmonton area would have to factor in shipping (×2) in our budget.

#699 2 years ago

Does anyone know where you can purchase within Canada wedge (555) sockets with metal mounts and a Matrix connector similar to these from Comet? Or does anyone have extras they are willing to part with?

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/add-on-light-sockets?variant=12493659635756

I pinged pins4life33 and they do not carry them at the moment.

1 week later
#700 2 years ago

Has anyone placed a Marcos order recently? Are they still shipping with fed ex?

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.