(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 20.
#601 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Any recommandation for a custom translight in Ontario?
Anyone out there a few of you have used?

I’ve made a few custom translites, it’s not too hard actually.
I use the free photo editing software gimp2. Then when it’s created I just send to a local printing company. Give them the dimensions and that it needs to be backlit material.
Usually costs me around $50 to have printed when I create the graphic myself.

#602 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I’ve made a few custom translites, it’s not too hard actually.
I use the free photo editing software gimp2. Then when it’s created I just send to a local printing company. Give them the dimensions and that it needs to be backlit material.
Usually costs me around $50 to have printed when I create the graphic myself.

Any idea what the actual material is called? I made one for Last Action hero I’d like to get printed

#603 3 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

Any idea what the actual material is called? I made one for Last Action hero I’d like to get printed

Sadly I don’t actually. For the ones I created, when I sent to the printer I just gave dimensions and asked for backlit material. They did the rest. If you have a local place that does printing you could likely call and ask for the actual materials name.
The ones I had printed weren’t as rigid as most factory translites, but did well at dissipating the lights and overall looked nice.

#604 3 years ago

Looking for some NOS Williams Coils.
Will settle for good condition used if necessary.

FL-11753-1

AE-23-800

FL-11629 x 2

Thanks!

#605 3 years ago
Quoted from king_pin:

I'm looking for a Stern Transparent Red DMD Display Shield. PBL has them but shipping to Canada is so high! Pinbits also has them but I placed an order and it never shipped. Needed to request a refund through PayPal as owner also did not respond to any email. It's for a spiderman machine.

I have one I don’t need you can have it for the cost to ship it. Shoot me a pm.

#606 3 years ago

WTB: Dirty Harry left ramp

thx

#607 3 years ago
Quoted from king_pin:

I'm looking for a Stern Transparent Red DMD Display Shield. PBL has them but shipping to Canada is so high! Pinbits also has them but I placed an order and it never shipped. Needed to request a refund through PayPal as owner also did not respond to any email. It's for a spiderman machine.

I bought some red lexan and made up a few. I may have some plastic left if u want me to whip up another one. Identical to the original but a bit thicker and cheaper.

#608 3 years ago

My printer prints translites on a material called paper bright. It's a bit thinner and I need to add a layer of white plastic behind it to make it opaque like other games. There must be better stuff out there. Costs me 90 bucks too

#609 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

WTB: Dirty Harry left ramp
thx

If you find the set of two and don’t need the right ramp please let me know!

#610 3 years ago

WTB: I need a mpu for my Williams hurricane. Board was completely missing when I acquired game. Anything in Canada new or refurbished?

#611 3 years ago

Also looking for complete ball popper assembly d-11335-1 for hurricane

#612 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Looking for some NOS Williams Coils.
Will settle for good condition used if necessary.
FL-11629 x 2
Thanks!

Still looking for the two flipper coils above.
The others have been found, thanks!

#613 3 years ago

I’m interested in finding some lollipop side rails for my South Park pinball machine, if anyone has a set they want to sell.
And if not, what’s the best site to order them from? Marcos?

#614 3 years ago

Anybody have a Williams system 11 leg? it's the 28 1/2" chrome leg with the short rib.

#615 3 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Anybody have a Williams system 11 leg? it's the 28 1/2" chrome leg with the short rib.

I have 4 of them with the short rib

#616 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I have 4 of them with the short rib

Pm sent

#617 3 years ago

Anyone out there sitting on an Aerosmith factory topper?

#618 3 years ago

I have an old TaF speaker panel board that I don't need that I'd be willing to sell for $20 if somebody wants it.

The front plastic has burns through several of the letters.

#619 3 years ago

Anyone got a used/working wpc 89
A-14039 dot matrix controller board kicking around?

#620 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I have an old TaF speaker panel board

Is this just the face panel or does it include the back board as well?

#621 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Is this just the face panel or does it include the back board as well?

TaF speaker panel is sold.

#622 3 years ago

Hi guys i am a licensed pps seller. I have all the roms including the new custom roms. Roadshow , Creature , Radical and Junkyard. I also have a full line of leds. Shipping in Canada is cheap up to 50 LEDS ship for $3. Bulbs start at .75 each.

No ghost , non polarized 5050 1 smd
44/555 no dome .75
44/555 frosted dome .90
44/555 superbright 5630 x2 $1.00 frosted or no dome
Flexis $1
Flashers all colours $1.50 each

#623 3 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

Hi guys i am a licensed pps seller

Really nice guy , great to deal with ... buy with confidence ....

#624 3 years ago

Hey - Interested in seeing what's out there for a Data East Phantom of the Opera. Plastics, decals, mechs...playfield? etc.

Let me know what you have laying around, I may be interested! Thanks

#625 3 years ago

Anyone know a good place to get Carbon balls in Canada?

#626 3 years ago

https://pinballleds.ca/index.php?route=product/category&path=73 DRAPL store , eddie runs it , also runs a pinball league, good guy

#627 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

https://pinballleds.ca/index.php?route=product/category&path=73 DRAPL store , eddie runs it , also runs a pinball league, good guy

Those are Chrome I thought those magnetize easily, I'm looking for the ones that don't end up magnetized.

#628 3 years ago

all pinballs are chrome finished , these are carbon made and designed for games that won't magnitize the ball , carbon made is what you want to prevent magnitization

#629 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

all pinballs are chrome finished , these are carbon made and designed for games that won't magnitize the ball , carbon made is what you want to prevent magnitization

Thanks

#630 3 years ago

Looking for a williams/bally magnet coil. New, used, doesn't matter. Let me know if you have one for sale.

Also, a longshot, I'm looking for a sys11 solenoid A/C select relay. 5580-09555-01 https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/5580-09555-01

#631 3 years ago

Probably a long shot but looking to buy a color Led or lcd version of a colordmd

Also I am selling a set of mirror blades for a Williams machine profile $60.00 would prefer local pickup

Added over 3 years ago:

Color DMD Purchased

Williams profile Mirror Blades $40.00

#632 3 years ago

Anyone have a Data East mpu they’d sell?

Added over 3 years ago:

Found one

1 week later
#633 3 years ago

Looking for four legs for a 1973 Gottlieb King Pin (31"). They don't have to be new, but they shouldn't be completely rusty.
Let me know what you have

#634 3 years ago

I have 2 used playfields for sale Diner and Mystic. $150 Canadian each plus shipping

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “I have 2 used playfields for sale that are good for wall art or restoration. Both have wear: DINER MYSTIC $100 USD each firm plus shipping”
2020-11-29
Winnipeg, MB
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 606 times

Added over 3 years ago:

No longer available

#635 3 years ago

Still looking for a decent Xenon playfield. I would even consider NOS or CPR repro.

#636 3 years ago

Looking for a early 60's Bally lock down bar if anyone happens to have one laying around.

#637 3 years ago

Looking for an early SS Bally lock down bar. Need one for an evil knievel.

#638 3 years ago

I shorted myself one 4x4 tower 6.3v bayonet warm white on my last order from Comet.
Does anyone have an extra?

#639 3 years ago

Out of curiosity, would anyone have a 1960 Williams lockdown bar for a “ Styling of the 60's” style machine or one that would be confirmed to fit?

#640 3 years ago

Does anyone happen to have one of those bent plastic pieces that helps stop the dmd reflections on the glass? I could use one or two. Thought I’d ask here first before I order from the states.

#641 3 years ago

Does anyone happen to have one of those bent plastic pieces that helps stop the dmd reflections on the glass? I could use one or two. Thought I’d ask here first before I order from the states.

Pinball Medics have them on their site I believe.

#642 3 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

Pinball Medics have them on their site I believe.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll order a few from there. They also have some sega pop bumper parts I need to. This works great!

#643 3 years ago

If they don't have any for some reason, let me know I have a couple extra of them

#644 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

If they don't have any for some reason, let me know I have a couple extra of them

Thanks for the offer! I put in an order for three of them from pinball medic, but if something happens and they don’t actually have them, I’ll be sure to take you up on the offer

#645 3 years ago

Thanks for the offer! I put in an order for three of them from pinball medic, but if something happens and they don’t actually have them, I’ll be sure to take you up on the offer

If they don’t Mike will probably email you right away.

I made an order early yesterday morning and he contacted me soon after to let me know he was out off stock until Monday and he’d ship as soon as he got the display of in. Ended up finding one he had set aside for one of his games and shipped that to me instead.

2 weeks later
#646 3 years ago

Looking for a Stern SDU-100 (preferably not working) but am interested to hear what’s out there.

1 month later
#647 3 years ago

Long shot, but does anyone have a CPR Diner playfield they would part with?

#648 3 years ago

Now offering Polaris anti-magnetic balls and Ninja Shiny balls. These can be purchased direct through our website see details below.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Now offering Ninja shiny pinballs and Polaris anti-magnetic pinballs. Visit our e-store https://flippers.com/catalog_oc/index.php to purchase online.”
3 years ago
Burnaby, BC
Expired!

#649 3 years ago

I am looking for 2 black 28.5" pinball legs, hopefully in Central Ontario area.

Added over 3 years ago:

FOUND ✅

#650 3 years ago

Looking for a set (3) of stock speakers for a Bally/Williams WPC89. Anyone in the Calgary area upgrade and have the old ones sitting around?

Let me know how much you want, thanks!

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread/page/13?hl=mdeslaur and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.