(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 20.
#451 3 years ago

I still have a BSD clear plastic speaker panel (required if you are upgrading to color dmd). Asking $100 CAD plus shipping

https://classic-arcades.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fbride-of-pinbot-speaker-panel

#453 3 years ago

Also - anyone have a pinsound board they would sell?

#454 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

- anyone have a pinsound board they would sell?

Ting, the ting , the ting , the ting , the ting da da da... Bond James Bond

#455 3 years ago

Looking for sttng nos ramps if anyone's got a set collecting dust. Also looking for Shadow ramp actuator and any beater playfields for wall art.

Cheers!

#456 3 years ago

I'm looking to buy some pinball cabinet leg protectors. I'm mostly after a blue or orange set, but would also be interested in a red set too. Would prefer a set of the slightly flexible kind, as opposed to more rigid ones I've also seen out there.

Added over 4 years ago:

Got what I needed from a rad pinsider. Thanks again buddy

#457 3 years ago

I have a few lockbars here that don’t work with my equipment that I will see if anyone is in the market.

2 are identical. 26” wide x 2.5” from to back.
Must be from some kind of wide body. One I spent an evening polishing and regraining, looks quite nice, they other is old and it looks that way. They have the 2 triangle shape lock pointed out the bottom

The other lock bar is a 22 1/4” wide older one with the 2 bolt out the bottom for locking.

Pm for pics / more detail.

Added over 4 years ago:

All on the way out - sold

#458 3 years ago

Long shot but I’m looking for a new sound board for a bad girls.

#459 3 years ago

I'm doing some spring cleaning. For sale:

Partial Skateball plastic set - pics on Kijiji $25

Rollergames plastic set - mix of CPR and original plastics, has the CPR topper, sling plastics and 3 targets lite lock plastic - pics on Kijiji $80.

Fish Tales CPR playfield $900

Fathom - CPR playfield, backglass, plastics set, new Reese rails, new wire harness. $1900

New ColorDMD. Either Stern (not spike) or WPC connection kit. SOLD

Added over 4 years ago:

Fathom parts are sold

Added over 4 years ago:

Fish Tales playfield is gone

#460 3 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Rollergames plastic set - mix of CPR and original plastics, has the CPR topper, sling plastics and 3 targets lite lock plastic - pics on Kijiji $80.
Fathom - CPR playfield, backglass, plastics set, new Reese rails, new wire harness. $1900
New ColorDMD. Either Stern (not spike) or WPC connection kit. $550

pm'd

#461 3 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

New ColorDMD. Either Stern (not spike) or WPC connection kit. SOLD

Wish I had a players condition Fathom, that would be a fun project that would be worth the work.

#462 3 years ago

Also for sale I have:

2 Data East DMD
Stern red DMD display
Stern orange DMD display
Williams DMD display

All were removed from games to install colorDMD, all were fully working. $150 each.

#463 3 years ago

Doesn’t everyone... If you are bored to tears you can start work on my Meteor to Quicksilver conversion .

Quoted from aeonblack:

Wish I had a players condition Fathom, that would be a fun project that would be worth the work.

#464 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Doesn’t everyone... If you are bored to tears you can start work on my Meteor to Quicksilver conversion .

I ain't that bored! lol, looking forward to playing that and Stars 2020, though

#465 3 years ago

Hopefully get it installed in a week or so, will get you over to do a special stream and play if your not too busy

Quoted from aeonblack:

I ain't that bored! lol, looking forward to playing that and Stars 2020, though

#466 3 years ago

Heck yeah! Let me know.

1 week later
#467 3 years ago

Does anyone have an extra AN-26-1220 or a AO-26-1200 coil they are willing to sell? It's for a Flash Gordon slingshot

Yeah I could order one from the states, but hoping to find one localish

#468 3 years ago

I have both
pm sent

#469 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Does anyone have an extra AN-26-1220 or a AO-26-1200 coil they are willing to sell? It's for a Flash Gordon slingshot
Yeah I could order one from the states, but hoping to find one localish

If stretch doesnt have one send me a pm I have tons of parts and coils from populated playfeilds.

#470 3 years ago

Does anyone have any of those Pinblade Art protector plastics thingys? Shipping is from the US is the same as the product themselves. I'm not paying $70 for blade protectors...

#471 3 years ago

Anyone ordered from the US recently and if so how delayed was it vs usual?

#472 3 years ago

Just received parcel today - 3 weeks via expedited shipping (Tiltgraphics), another small box is up to a month now. Canada post is a major bottleneck in our area so delays at the border and then more delays. By far the best service for me has been pinball life - Margaret is great and shipping time is by far the fastest - with canada post being responsible for all delays.

#473 3 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Anyone ordered from the US recently and if so how delayed was it vs usual?

If you can, avoid USPS/CAN POST, not bad service but the reality of the COVID situation. DHL, FedEx and UPS all delivering on time (not sure what they are doing differently).
Domestically, I had a box shipped across the city and it took 9 business days for 2 day service.

#474 3 years ago

I haven't order any pinball specific items recently but everything else coming out of the US is getting hit with pretty significant delays.

#475 3 years ago

when ordering from the states , I avoid DHL , Fedex and UPS , they are crocks that will shake you down for $50 plus when the package arrives , brokerage fees and taxes , have everything shipped US post or Canada post , many times the stuff will come with no brokerage fees

#476 3 years ago

Have a Cliify for an IJ4 Stern Grail scoop , new condition never installed $10 plus shipping

#477 3 years ago

Placed a order June 2nd. Expected delivery was June 15th. Packaged arrived yesterday via usps and with no additional fees!

#478 3 years ago

1. A-17996 Bally Williams lockdown bar for WPC era Super pins; typical scuffs, but intact with not bends, rivits, or other ugly fixes

2. 500-6882-02-00 Stern / Sega / Data East lockdown bar with no hole for button; fair, but solid and great candidate for powder coating

3. 535-6831-XX Data East/Sega side rail set (before Stern added screws and removed tape) fair, but again great candidate for powder coating

4. 535-7297-02 Stern side rail set with screw holes, standard non lollipop style in good shape

$25 for any of the above items. Local pick up or willing to ship. Cash, E-Transfer, or Paypal F&F.

Added over 4 years ago:

PRICE DROP $20 per set / bar.

#479 3 years ago

Ij4 stern grail scoop cliffy , brand new never installed $10

#480 3 years ago

Too bad we can't get the DigiKey treatment for parts shipping. Love that place!

I recently had a PCB fabricated in China and 5 parts were in my hands in five days for $50 -- shipping & fabrication cost! Shipping a small box from Marco cost more than that and took 3 weeks!

#481 3 years ago

Pinshaker Shaker Motor complete plug and play kit.
Compatible for WPC games both flasher and solinoid boards included.
Stern accessories available from Pinshakers site.
1/2 hour install , adjustable strength motor.
Selling for $200.00 CDN

#482 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Pinshaker Shaker Motor complete plug and play kit.
Compatible for WPC games both flasher and solinoid boards included.
Stern accessories available from Pinshakers site.
1/2 hour install , adjustable strength motor.

you selling ? price ?

#483 3 years ago

Sorry posted before coffee...
Selling pinshaker kit , $200.00 CDN

#484 3 years ago

Gone to new home

#485 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Gone to new home

Damn got another one? second one I've missed

#486 3 years ago

Anyone have a go to source for Phillips head fasteners online?

#487 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Anyone have a go to source for Phillips head fasteners online?

Like screws and bolts?

#488 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Like screws and bolts?

Yeah, when I replace fasteners I like to keep the heads matching the machine (slot for woodrails, Phillips for most everything else).

I do order from Marco but as we all know that is not very cost-effective!

#489 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Yeah, when I replace fasteners I like to keep the heads matching the machine (slot for woodrails, Phillips for most everything else).
I do order from Marco but as we all know that is not very cost-effective!

Pinball Life. Marco. And you can place an other for that stuff through Alouette (Robert) on MAACA. Saves a lot on shipping since they order weekly from both places.

#490 3 years ago

The only good phillips head fastener is one that has been thrown in the trash can.

#491 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

The only good phillips head fastener is one that has been thrown in the trash can.

Robertson murdered Phillips in his sleep, but there was a cover-up, just like JFK.

#492 3 years ago

They both flattened the competition

#493 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Robertson murdered Phillips in his sleep, but there was a cover-up, just like JFK.

If I ever do a ground-up pinball restore (remove and polish every part) I'm going to make a Canuck Edition and replace every Phillips screw with an exact-size Robertson replacement!

#494 3 years ago

I have a Supersonic and Alien Poker overlay for sale. Brand new properly stored.
230.00 each

#495 3 years ago

Any robocop plastics out there?! Whole set or i could send a list of just the broken ones

#496 3 years ago

Here’s a shot in the dark like my current CFTBL hologram. I’m looking for a nice one if anyone has one. Also looking for new ramps and plastics set.

#497 3 years ago

Anyone happen to have shaker motor for earth shaker around? Need the whole assembly, mounting bracket, weights, armature, board and power supply I think.

#498 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Long shot but I’m looking for a new sound board for a bad girls.

Try Gottlieb Rob at https://pinballmedics.ca/ he has lots system 80B boards

#499 3 years ago

Looking for pop bumper cap(s) for a Sorcerer or Laser Ball.

Also:
-OUTHOLE RUNWAY BALL GUIDE WITH BAFFLE
#B-8623
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-8623

#500 3 years ago
Quoted from jk:

Here’s a shot in the dark like my current CFTBL hologram. I’m looking for a nice one if anyone has one. Also looking for new ramps and plastics set.

Ramps are available here.

https://www.starship-fantasy.com/ramps/paginate/36

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread/page/10?hl=mrmikeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.