(Topic ID: 141932)

Can you return a NIB??

By joekiss

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PA190101.jpg
    KISS_Mod.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    image_2.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rob_G:

I have had the vuk under the head get jammed on my Pro. It happens if you shoot 2 balls in there basically at the same time. There needs to be a change to the design so that cannot happen or this will be a huge detriment to having this game on route. The game has been out long enough though that you would think there would be a tech bulletin. Has anyone else contacted Stern about the ball jams and if so, what have they said?
    Rob

I have a KISS Pro on route that was purchased at the beginning of the second run in August. It has had this same problem, as described above. The telescoping magnet was the only way to "fix" it.

After this happened a few times, and was hurting my earnings due to the machine being turned off, I contacted Stern support. They are aware of the issue, and sent me a new VUK snubber bracket, which has a slightly different angle than the original. It seems to have resolved the issue. However, it did take me a couple hours to take a bunch of stuff apart (including the head and ramp and plastics) and put it back together. Not that easy/quick to do on location in a dimly lighted and crowded bar.

-Mark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-you-return-a-nib?tu=marcos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.