9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by guarda
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Mickey Rochester NY

Hi Guys I need a Em Arcade game about half the size of Pacman cabinet picked
    up from Jacksonville and brought to the Allentown pinball show
    I be there all 3 days I will pay $200.00 to have someone bring it up for me.
    call Mickey at 585-747-0605 or email me at coinopny at gmail dot com
    game is 10 mintes off I-95

note the game is about half the size of a Pacman it has pinball legs on it so it
    could be shortened for transport
    or laid on its back

#2 9 years ago

Which state?? 27 states in the US have a city known as Jacksonville

#3 9 years ago

How many of those states have a Jacksonville within 10 minutes of I-95? I'm taking a stab in the dark and saying Jacksonville, FL.

#4 9 years ago

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner!!

#5 8 years ago

I dunno, $.11/mile? Pretty good deal if you can get it. Wonder what NAVL would charge for that?

#6 8 years ago

And what if something happens to the game on the way?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-you-pick-up-game-in-jacksonville-bring-to-allentown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.