You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

433641930.jpg
433642046.jpg
433642006.jpg
#1 8 years ago

hello Pinheads! I just bought this game but was told it was a Poseidon but looking at it now I am certain it isnt, can anyone please tell me what it is ? Fairly obviously, I have identified the Translite ( and possibly the whole back box is) as MAGIC by Stern, the cabinet might be a different game again ?
Havent received the game yet, so hoping I can salvage and turn this into a good restoration project... any suggestions on the playfield ?
the cabinet looks like it would be a neptune or poseidon themed game but on IPDB it doent look anything like it, or the playfield for that matter...
Cheers
Dayv

433642006.jpg433642006.jpg

433642046.jpg433642046.jpg

433641930.jpg433641930.jpg

#3 8 years ago

Far out! that got answered on another thread! Its a Trident! anyone got any spare parts ?? Like the correct back box...haha ???

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=trident&sortby=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

#4 8 years ago

thanks for your reply too GIR!

#5 8 years ago

Stern Trident

BG is magic

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from dayvdeath:

thanks for your reply too GIR!

No problem. It was the first post I saw when I got home. Almost bought a Trident a few years ago from a Goodwill Store in Santa Ana Ca, but it was a real beater. Even with the wrong back glass yours is in MUCH better shape.

#7 8 years ago

youtube and TNT Amusements are sooooo damn useful !!! I can see its the wrong translite, still wont know about the inside until I get it

#8 8 years ago

Trident was my first pinball machine and I still have it, fun to play, but it gets easy, we have ours on 3 balls and have still rolled the score.

Enjoy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 169.00
$ 199.95
Boards
Troxel Repair

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-you-name-this-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.