Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4292.JPG
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I want to restore a No good gophers, and it has only one bad insert (the hotdog insert between the flippers for extra ball 5X. it also has some color art work on it)
The color art work doesn't have to be all that great because I usually paint right over it, so that it dosent look like a decal.

Please let me know if you can do this. Of course you will be paid whatever you need.
cheers, ron kruzman

[email protected]

#2 10 years ago

I have the same question. I am considering buying a NGG and the trap ready hotdog shaped insert on the left of the playfield is missing half. So far I haven't found a decal for this. Has anyone found a fix for these issues?

image.jpgimage.jpg
#3 10 years ago

I can make one if you have a scan. PM me.

#4 10 years ago

I saw someone that was making their own silkscreens for inserts on youtube I think. It was pretty cool and seemed to work very well.

I'll see if i can dig that up. It wasn't really screens in a frame, but mesh that he taped in place, pulled a squeegee across, and then dried.

#5 10 years ago

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but I am in need of the Increase Cart Path insert decal( Located between the sling shots). If someone has made one or can make one for me, I would gladly pay for it. And FYI I do not have the equipment to scan it. *This is also for NGG. *
Thanks in advance.

#6 10 years ago

I can make the silkscreens too. Just need a scan for it to be the correct size.
See pics of Pinbot playfield. Inserts lettering and border on the grid were silkscreened.

IMG_4292.JPGIMG_4292.JPG

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

I saw someone that was making their own silkscreens for inserts on youtube I think. It was pretty cool and seemed to work very well.
I'll see if i can dig that up. It wasn't really screens in a frame, but mesh that he taped in place, pulled a squeegee across, and then dried.

I've thought about this for a few applications.

#8 10 years ago

Good job JerseySteve!!

I imagine you could also print something on a water-slide decal, slide it into place, then use the old liquid crazy glue spreading on top of that?........

#9 10 years ago

I use screening for inserts so that there won't be any issues with bubbling or adhesion. But this method works only if you're clearing the playfield. For small repairs, waterslide would work but you still need to spot clear it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

4,800 (OBO)
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-you-make-a-playfield-insert-decal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.