(Topic ID: 173392)

Can you help me identify the part number for this toasty coil?

By BlackCatBone

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Toasted coil in Key West - Mixer relay #4? (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BlackCatBone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Can someone help me identify the part number for the toasty coil in my Key West near the "Mixer #4 Relay" tag? The paper wrapper around the coil is missing, but I'm thinking that it may be a 2794-1 (90 ohm) or 2794-9 (50 ohm). Does anyone know for sure the correct part number? The relay is held in throughout most game play. I believe that when it drops out it disadvantages the player by disabling mixer #4 for the duration of the game play. (I might be wrong.)

The coil in question is outlined in red.

Thanks.

Toasted coil in Key West - Mixer relay #4? (resized).jpgToasted coil in Key West - Mixer relay #4? (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Thanks for comment about the manual potentially providing the answer to what the part number for the toasty coil is. I did look at the user manual and didn't find the relay documented. Ditto for the schematic - no parts numbers are shown there. I'm hoping that someone who has Key West (or a game of similar vintage) will tell me the part number printed on the coil's paper wrapper.

1 week later
#6 7 years ago

Hi Butch -

No, I never got the coil number. If you can provide the number, I'd be grateful. Thanks for offering.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BlackCatBone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-you-help-me-identify-the-part-number-for-this-toasty-coil?tu=BlackCatBone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.