(Topic ID: 47128)

Can you get a JD crane cover plastic anywhere?

By Rum-Z

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC05356.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Seeing how I just broke mine, I figured I'd ask for confirmation that I am indeed screwed, and nobody, no how, no way, has one of these, nor do they ever plan on making them again.

There's a guy on E-bay from the U.K. with a neato looking metal crane cover with LEDs on the end of it. I guess maybe that would be the way to go in lieu of an original cover. What sayest thou?

Jeff

#2 11 years ago

I think you are out of luck on getting an original cover - get the one from UK or how bad did you break yours? Can it be repaired?

#3 11 years ago

Yeah, the crane plastics are unobtainium. Someone sells a replacement mod though, kinda looks better IMO.

CopyThis</www.ebay.com/itm/JUDGE-DREDD-Pinball-ACTIVE-CRANE-mod-Add-On-/221208274788

#4 11 years ago

I recently replaced my plastic crane with the metal crane. Much cooler and nice touch with the led's. You won't be disapointed. Simple hook-up, works perfect!-Joe

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I recently replaced my plastic crane with the metal crane. Much cooler and nice touch with the led's. You won't be disapointed. Simple hook-up, works perfect!-Joe

How easy was it to wire up for the LEDs?

#7 11 years ago

I broke a chunk out of the end of mine. I found the chunk and glued it back in, and it looks acceptable. However, I may look into the metal one, as it does look pretty cool actually. Thanks for the link PinRob.

#8 11 years ago

Simple install with very clear instructions. Took about 2 weeks to get it. Led's wire into the motor board with a simple quick connect.

DSC05356.JPGDSC05356.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-you-get-a-jd-crane-cover-plastic-anywhere and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.