Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mato
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

crx_-_video_game_4.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Can You Fit a Stern Pinball (Harley Davidson) in a RAV 4 2012 ?

Thanks!

Duff

#2 10 years ago

I would think that if you take the back seats out it would likely fit.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I would think that if you take the back seats out it would likely fit.

Yep; got a BSD to fit in one of these a couple months ago for a buddy.

#4 10 years ago

Yes. I had an earlier year one until a year ago, and they have only gotten bigger inside. Like they said....remove back seats.

#5 10 years ago

The RAV4 2012, the rear seats bend down...

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from duff001:

The RAV4 2012, the rear seats bend down...

You may still have to take the seats out. It depends on the ceiling clearance above the seats.

#7 10 years ago

2011 Rav4 here and it's a great car for hauling pins. They fit fine with plenty of room on the side for the dolly.

The seats don't come out, they fold down. I believe the re-design was in 2013.

#8 10 years ago

1999 Rav4 here (I know I know) and yes you can. I had to take my seats out completely. They have not been in there for about 2 years now.

#9 10 years ago

You do not need to take the seats out. They fold down flat. It will fit with plenty of room. I even fit a x-files with its showcase backbox in with room to spare.

#10 10 years ago

Easy fit in a 2010. You may also want to have a trailer hitch installed. The V6 version is powerful enough to pull any U-Haul trailer. That way you always have the ability to haul one pin, and you are a ~$30 rental away from being ale to haul a room full.

#11 10 years ago

2007 Rav 4 has hauled MANY pins. No, the seats don't have to come down. Not even close.

#12 10 years ago

Def put the seats down and it fits perfectly.

#13 10 years ago

Data point: a boxed Stern will also fit in a 2012 RAV4 no problem, just fold the seats down. Good cheap pin hauler.

#14 10 years ago

Where's Chris? He'll show you how it's done.

crx_-_video_game_4.JPGcrx_-_video_game_4.JPG

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from Elfman:

Where's Chris? He'll show you how it's done.

Haha.......

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-you-fit-a-stern-pinball-in-a-rav-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.