Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by judremy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I was reading some reviews of this game and one guy implied that you can actually change the music... I don't mean between the 12 songs that are in the game... I mean to totally change the music... It would be awesome if you could actually do that!!!! Not an AC/DC fan, but this game does sound like a game I'd at least like to own for a while... If you could really put different music tracks in there it would be a definite big plus for me!!

Thanks for any input!

#2 9 years ago

Wondering why in the world you would want to do this

#3 9 years ago

To hear different music from what's in the game for example... you know... if you're not into AC/DC... as explained above... There is other music out there that is good you know

Anyway, the question is one of possibility and not taste... Is it possible, or did I misunderstand the comment in the review?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

To hear different music from what's in the game for example... you know... if you're not into AC/DC... as explained above... There is other music out there that is good you know
Anyway, the question is one of possibility and not taste... Is it possible, or did I misunderstand the comment in the review?

Do a search for Pinball Browser. There's a program people use to change music/sounds.

That being said, AC/DC is perfect as is. Each song has matching features and animation...it would be weird with different music, IMO.

#5 9 years ago

...but...still.....AC....DC...machine.....with......images...and...theme

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

.it would be weird with different music

True... but I happen to like weird

Thanks for the tip!

#7 9 years ago

I replaced let there be rock with shoot to thrill on mine and its a good fit IMO

#9 9 years ago

The answer to your question is yes.
You can make it play whatever you want it to thanks to OGA83 and is fantastic pinball browser program.
There is a learning curve, but it can be done.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I replaced let there be rock with shoot to thrill on mine and its a good fit IMO

Excellent!! So did you use OGA83 or do it some other way?

Quoted from Arcade:

You can make it play whatever you want it to thanks to OGA83 and is fantastic pinball browser program.

Here comes Luci!!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

The answer to your question is yes.

well the first thing id do is run that program, and load all Bon Scott songs. : P

#12 9 years ago

Pinball browser is fantastic. I have a Metallica - great game - but don't really like Metallica music. Problem solved! There's an article about Pinball Browser and what you can do with it on Pavlov Pinball here:

http://pavlovpinball.com/pimp-your-firmware-with-pinball-browser/

#13 9 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

Quoted from pinballslave:Excellent!! So did you use OGA83 or do it some other way?

Yes pinball browser ! you will need to make a small donation to get a code to really use it and buy a connection cable / here is the link to the thread

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Excellent!! So did you use OGA83 or do it some other way?

Here comes Luci!!

OGA83 is a person that made a great program called Pinball Browser. Just search on here for the thread and read away. Great program!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
16,500 (Firm)
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-you-change-the-music-in-acdc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.