• Latest reply 1 year ago by Kenz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1652376528464 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Specifically ACNC, I like the game a lot, but I would love to change a couple of the mode songs, use a couple of tracks from Killer!!

#2 3 years ago

cleland may know. He’s done new sound packages for Stern pins.

#3 3 years ago

You can change the music and sound effects in AMH by simply swapping out the audio files on the SD card. This is on the PinHeck board, so it should be the same for RZ. Not sure on the PROC games, though.

#4 3 years ago

As far as I'm aware there isn't a way to change the music on ACNC.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

As far as I'm aware there isn't a way to change the music on ACNC.

I was afraid that might be the case, but I was hoping maybe some of the tech wizards on here had figured out a way!!

1 year later
#6 1 year ago

I was hoping I could add a few Alice Cooper videos to play whilst the game is on attract mode!

2 weeks later
#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

You can change the music and sound effects in AMH by simply swapping out the audio files on the SD card. This is on the PinHeck board, so it should be the same for RZ. Not sure on the PROC games, though.

Cool. I didn't know that I could do that on RZ. I'll have to weave in some white zombie now.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenz:

I was hoping I could add a few Alice Cooper videos to play whilst the game is on attract mode!

Should be possible..

Haven't replaced files but already had a quick look to how it's set up..

Didn't want to share details yet or test too much as I don't want to mess up my game and still would like support from Spooky in case something goes wrong..

FB_IMG_1652376528464 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1652376528464 (resized).jpg

#9 1 year ago

Highly unlikely.

Quoted from Kenz:

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from aeneas:

Should be possible..
Haven't replaced files but already had a quick look to how it's set up..
Didn't want to share details yet or test too much as I don't want to mess up my game and still would like support from Spooky in case something goes wrong..
[quoted image]

Much appreciate your work on this. Pin is one of my favs. It’s been my goto pin for months now..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-you-change-sounds-on-a-spooky-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.