(Topic ID: 278604)

Can Willy Wonka Owners Please Answer this Question?

By solarvalue

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Willy Wonka left Flipper (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Dear Willy Wonka owners,

Next time you have your playfield up can you please tell me if the mini-post marked below is a wood-screw or does it go through the playfield? And what is on the other side, a T-nut or a regular nylon nut?

Thanks so much

Willy Wonka left Flipper (resized).jpg

#3 1 year ago

Thanks Lloyd, and a washer?

#5 1 year ago

That's very helpful, I appreciate it!

#6 1 year ago

I was wondering if anybody could help me. The large gobstopper in my machine has stopped rotating when you hit the gobstopper target. It was working a few days ago and it’s just stop. It’s not a fuse because the lock ball still rotates properly. I have done a coil test and it doesn’t seem to do anything. Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions?Thank you so much!

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from izboy:

Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

Did you check connectors under the playfield ? I know you check that the connectors were seated on the I/O board.

Next thing would be put a motor and see if you are getting 12 volts DC or not. If so suspect the motor. If not, check continuity of each wire back to the I/O board.

LTG : )

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside