(Topic ID: 24729)

Can we see what games we added images of?

By pinballslave

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Alkmaar_to_Litvinov.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

I'm sure I uploaded some images of a game which I'm now wanting to find... Is there any way a member can get some sort of list of games that he/she has uploaded images of?

#2 11 years ago

Yep, simply go to your public profile (click on your user name) and navigate to the "images" tab. Wow, you already uploaded 322 images!

#3 11 years ago

wow... is your collection really 94 pins?!

interesting "Sexy Girl" pin.. havent seen that one before

#4 11 years ago

Thanks Robin!!

Quoted from DynamiteSJ:

wow... is your collection really 94 pins?! []

interesting "Sexy Girl" pin.. havent seen that one before

In reality it's a few more because Pinside doesn't list pre-flipper pins and I don't list doubles

Sexy Girl was hard to find... I'm looking forward to getting that one going and seeing the projector images

#5 11 years ago

Are all your games playable, Lee?

(Robin calculating the driving distance to Chudeřín, Czech Republic )

#6 11 years ago

Are all your games playable, Lee?

That's a very easy question to answer: no! I wish they were, but they aren't... Most are in storage waiting for me to build a games room, only 2 are set up to play where I live!! Of the ones in storage I'd say about 40% might play when set up... the rest will need varying amounts of work to get them going, and some will probably never work and just remain as statues in my gamesroom

When I get my games room finally built and have a lot of games set up to play, you'll be invited over

Alkmaar_to_Litvinov.JPGAlkmaar_to_Litvinov.JPG

#7 11 years ago

Yep, I just did a route check - it's 9 hours drive (non-stop). Hmm. Any nearby airports?
    Thanks for the invite. If I'm every close by I'll make sure to give you a call!

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Yep, I just did a route check - it's 9 hours drive (non-stop). Hmm. Any nearby airports?

Prague is an hour away... but that would prohibit you from bringing me a pinball from Europe's pinball holy land of Holland (on the lookout for a 24!!).

It's going to be a LONG time before the room is built, but it will happen... providing I live for at least another 3 years that is!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-we-see-what-games-we-added-images-of and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.