4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I re-upped my subscription earlier this week, sent two PMs, and now am unable to send anything through PMs including Robin and the other Admins. When I try to send a message as soon as I type inside the message box the Send Message button disappears. It's been two days w/o the PMs or the ability to contact anyone at Pinside.
    Can someone get this message to the Admins to contact me?
    Thanks,
    Ron

#2 4 years ago

Will try to pass on your info to pinside staff.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nanorama:

I re-upped my subscription earlier this week, sent two PMs, and now am unable to send anything through PMs including Robin and the other Admins. When I try to send a message as soon as I type inside the message box the Send Message button disappears. It's been two days w/o the PMs or the ability to contact anyone at Pinside.
    Can someone get this message to the Admins to contact me?
    Thanks,
    Ron

Try another web browser and / or clear your cache and cookies. It might log you off (because you cleared the section, but just log right back on and try again)

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jasontaps:

Try another web browser

This. Using another web browser that is up-to-date should fix the 'send message button disappearing' problem.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nanorama:

When I try to send a message as soon as I type inside the message box the Send Message button disappears.

I've seen that issue with a couple of browsers, but I thought that got fixed a while back. What browser are you using?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-t-reach-robin-or-admins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.