Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Yelobird
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_a06d8914-df2d-4812-94b9-90c8daaf8c5d_1024x1024@2x (resized).png
    yellows-golds-lil-rider-trikes-kid-cars-hw4100022-64_1000 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Post it under parts as it's not really a pinball machine.
    Normally go for 50 to 200 bucks.

Wish I found one working for 50 to 200 bucks. No so sure about that. About double in most cases actually.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Yeah. A bunch of a-holes trying to take advantage of clueless dupes.
    Task Mom or Grandma with buying a POTC pinball machine and she'll buy the POTC Zizzle on Ebay for $800 thinking she got a bargain.
    These are garage sale toys worth $50-$100 tops.

Almost like selling a Pong coffee table for 4K that is guaranteed to bring you 1 hour of fun! Fell for that Dupe buy also myself!

#13 4 years ago

Comparing the Pong arcade to a Zizzle? Really?
    Vendor shitting on another vendor is pretty low. First time I've seen it on Pinside. Also, I'm pretty sure you do not have the moral high ground here considering I sell my product for below MSRP and you sell 99 cent Hot Wheels cars for $60.
    [quoted image]

That’s not my product but it is nice. I wasn’t knocking you for the record but I think calling Anyone a Dupe including grandparents for introducing Children to a hobby is a bit low. Yes I would love to buy him a 7k new game or a 600 EM with a tetanus shot and warning to not get electrocuted but this is a fair (not for purists) solution I see no reason to belittle or make someone feel stupid for??

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Sorry you got ripped off, guess you can ad that to the cosmic carnival, scoregasm and Beatles gold. Surprised you didn't buy a Thunderbirds at mrsp

Yep, you must be much smarter then me. I rather enjoy those games thanks for looking!

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

How did we go from a peaceful zizzle QnA to full escalation?
    I'm clearly missing a few steps.
    yelobird

Your asking me? I simply wanted to find my grandson a toy pinball machine for apparently $50 and I’m apparently a foolish dupe? If anyone has a line on a Zizzle (working and Not Pirates) for 50-200 I’m in just never seen any myself.

#19 4 years ago

Yes, anyone who pays $800 for a Zizzle on Ebay is a dupe. I highly doubt this has occured to anyone on this forum.

Fair enough if you find a link in the 50-100 range I would Greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I wouldnt go that far I bought a RZ new in box and a GB LE nib. Lost my shirt on both of those.

Haven’t played much RZ but I wouldn’t mind finding a GBLE. Since the code update these are apparently over list again. Don’t often do better then break even in pinball myself but on occasion you get lucky. As long as it’s fun for the user I figure it’s a wash in this hobby.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-t-list-a-zizzle-for-sale?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.