(Topic ID: 218710)

Can't choose: Mata Hari or Genie

By codered9394

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Mata hari vs genie”

• Mata hari 30 votes
      44%
    • Genie 38 votes
      56%

(68 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180609_173443 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fireball2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 5 years ago

If your Genie has the Pascal board (w/skill shot, ball save, and high scores), and your Genie has extra strong coils in the flippers and pops, and if your Genie is set nice and steep with fresh wax and rubber, and if your Genie is set on 3ball... Genie by a mile.

That's my fat girlfren! You'll go home sore and happy after wrastling her around all night.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from SergioJ:

Genie can have a slower pace I think and is more about making your shots as opposed to working the whole game physically.

Not if your machine is set up like mine. You be having ball times as short as those 2" flipper games. If'n you ain't nudging for your life over by that left lower pop, you be dead.

#30 5 years ago

Setting up your Genie correctly, Step One.

IMG_20180609_173443 (resized).jpgIMG_20180609_173443 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fireball2.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-t-choose-mata-hari-or-genie?tu=fireball2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.