(Topic ID: 99087)

Can someone take a picture on their monopoly for me?

By Dr-Willy

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Dr-Willy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0759[1].JPG
IMG_0755[1].JPG
IMG_0760[1].JPG
IMG_0758[1].JPG
IMG_0754[1].JPG
IMG_1143.JPG
water1.jpg
water2.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I am working on a monopoly I bought off a operator. It has a few operator "quick fixes" that I am working on putting back to the way the game originally was. One being that the waterworks flipper was completely missing, and a piece of tape was put over the hole. Underneath the playfield the motor and assembly was still bolted, although I feel like its missing some parts. Would someone with a working monopoly pull their playfield up and take a could of pix of the waterworks motor assembly? From look through the manual it looks like im missing part number 530-5599-00 which is called "driven wheel". I cant seem to find out what this is, its not the "driver wheel" which is part number 530-5598-00.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

#2 9 years ago

Here you go. Just picked one up yesterday from someone who donated an HUO Monopoly to Project Pinball!

water2.jpgwater2.jpg water1.jpgwater1.jpg
#3 9 years ago

That's funny - I picked up a routed one and it had the exact same "fix" with the taped over hole. There is a 1" oring on that middle wheel which had worn flat so I just had to replace that oring and it was back in business. Hopefully you have both wheels still.

#4 9 years ago

John_I that you so much for posting that. Helps me greatly.

Yup it appears I am missing one wheel and the plastic pieces that bolt to it. Im not trilled by this as I can't find the wheel ANYWHERE so far. I will have to email stern to see if they hopefully have old stock of it. Here is a picture of what im working now. Does anyone have any pix of the wheel by itself? My father is a metal machinist, worse comes to worse if I could get diminisions and a couple of pix im sure he could fab me up one.

IMG_1143.JPGIMG_1143.JPG

#5 9 years ago

called stern today and they no longer carry this part as well. The guy who answered the phone sounded very suprised they don't have any more, so looks like my only option is having one made. Anyone willing to pull theirs and get me dimensions?

#6 9 years ago

Anyone have dimensions for this part?????

#7 9 years ago

I will get it for you today.......

#8 9 years ago

1.990 is the metal wheel od. .745 is the total thick with the plastic cam disc. .216 is the thickness of the plastic cam disc.
1.980 is the plastic disc diameter. 2091 is the the high point of the cam.

IMG_0754[1].JPGIMG_0754[1].JPG

IMG_0758[1].JPGIMG_0758[1].JPG IMG_0760[1].JPGIMG_0760[1].JPG IMG_0755[1].JPGIMG_0755[1].JPG IMG_0759[1].JPGIMG_0759[1].JPG
#9 9 years ago

What is the size of the hole in the center for for the flipper shaft? Just the same size as the flipper shaft? Also how does the wheel attach to the assembly? It looks like it just sits on there?

Thank you so very much man, you are saving my bacon. Ill post some pix of the one i get made up when its done.

Thanks again!

#10 9 years ago

In your photo you have the shaft on the flipper,that is the shaft it goes on? I did not take mine apart so i do not have that size for you.

#11 9 years ago

^ ^ ^ ^ Now THAT is a prime example of people helping people! Right on Jim!!!!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

In your photo you have the shaft on the flipper,that is the shaft it goes on? I did not take mine apart so i do not have that size for you.

yeah that is the correct size flipper that goes in it. thanks again for the photos and taking the time to do so I really appreciate it.

#13 9 years ago

Your welcome,good luck with it.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

^ ^ ^ ^ Now THAT is a prime example of people helping people! Right on Jim!!!!

Very well said....the helping that goes on here is second to none....very cool place this pinside is....just stay out of the WOZ threads......lol... ..........Joey

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

What is the size of the hole in the center for for the flipper shaft? Just the same size as the flipper shaft? Also how does the wheel attach to the assembly? It looks like it just sits on there?
Thank you so very much man, you are saving my bacon. Ill post some pix of the one i get made up when its done.
Thanks again!

There is a threaded hole drilled in the side and there is a set screw which attaches the flipper bat shaft to the wheel. You can see it in this drawing: http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/downloads/sb130.pdf

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from SDobek:

There is a threaded hole drilled in the side and there is a set screw which attaches the flipper bat shaft to the wheel. You can see it in this drawing: http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/downloads/sb130.pdf

That explains everything! thank you so much for this also!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fishers, IN
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
PinSound

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-someone-take-a-picture-on-their-monopoly-for-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.