(Topic ID: 181852)

Can someone please recommend a place for SAM board repairs?

By sohchx

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by daspadger
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daspadger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 6 years ago

Interested reading this as I have an Iron Man Vault Edition Pro with 520-52350-00 (sound/mpu) and 520-5249-00 power board. I'd like to know where it's possible to get replacement boards whilst I look into getting these fixed (I posted a thread on the problem on the forum).

I'm aware new boards are not cheap

It seems there is some issue with UK compliant boards too, I'm in the UK and don't know if that really affects me or not. It's not like just buying a Williams power or MPU board

Cheers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daspadger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-someone-please-recommend-a-place-for-sam-board-repairs?tu=daspadger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.