Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Schusler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

the only problem - it's in France!

**for sh*ts and giggles I looked up the currency rate (1,050.00ish).

ebay.com link: FLIPPER GOTTLIEB SPIRIT

#2 12 years ago

Looks good! How much would it be to ship it back to US?

#3 12 years ago

Spirit is a nice table. Not many of them around. Love the save flippers.

#4 12 years ago

Nice backglass...

#5 12 years ago

I want a Canada Dry, semi rare GTB EM where all were sent to France.. and same problem I used to have a buddy in Germany who shipped pins to me reasonably, but he moved home to the states

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from Spybryon:

Looks good! How much would it be to ship it back to US?

He'd probably have about $1000 for the air freight, and roughly $120 for the customs broker's fees. It's been several months since my last European import, but the prices are probably still pretty close.

That's not a bad total for a Spirit, IMHO. As hard as these are to find, it might be worth going for it.

#7 12 years ago

My buddy had his shipped from Norway I think it was. Somewhere over there. I'm glad he did, I love Spirit. Its about the only way to get one.

#8 12 years ago

My brother and his wife are having their honeymoon in France... maybe I can persuade them to haul it back!

I've talked to a couple of Spirit owners in the past on how they obtained theirs. Some did go the import route and some through collectors. What sucks is this pin is hardly ever for sale in the states. If one does pop up - they usually want an arm and a leg!

I keep hearing how these can be had for under 2k from people out there. Maybe I don't have the connections or what not, but I would LOVE to have the option to buy it at that price! It also seems like there is a *waiting* list for people in one of the local collectors finds one.

It would be a great day when I can finally scratch this pin of my WTB list and not spend an outragious amount doing so!

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

My buddy had his shipped from Norway I think it was. Somewhere over there. I'm glad he did, I love Spirit. Its about the only way to get one.

Ha! That must be Basil? Is there a pin out there this guy doesn't own?

I swear every pin on my want list is in Basil's collection!

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from Schusler:

Dr_Gonzo said:My buddy had his shipped from Norway I think i :-)t was. Somewhere over there. I'm glad he did, I love Spirit. Its about the only way to get one.

Heh, you nailed it. He's got some great games. I played his Warlock recently, its awesome! I had never played it.I blame him for all these obscure games I like.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Schusler said:

Dr_Gonzo said:My buddy had his shipped from Norway I think i :-)t was. Somewhere over there. I'm glad he did, I love Spirit. Its about the only way to get one.
    Heh, you nailed it. He's got some great games. I played his Warlock recently, its awesome! I had never played it.I blame him for all these obscure games I like.

Does he have my Gottlieb Punk as well?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-someone-pick-up-my-grail-for-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.