(Topic ID: 122471)

Can somebody please summarize the state of the JPOP/Skit-B issues?

By scp

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rai
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

heckstream.jpg
    gas.jpg
    failboat2.jpg
    th.jpeg
    #1 9 years ago

Crazy-hard to dig through thousands of comments on the proper thread. What's the top-level situation?
    Thanks!

#3 9 years ago

Predator - Kevin lied to people, project has collapsed, hopefully people will get some kind of refunds.

Jpop - Farting around on vaporware game three, game one has yet to be shown flipping. Has no programmers or plans, nothing will happen there for a year at least, and possibly never.

#4 9 years ago

th.jpegth.jpeg

#5 9 years ago

Jpop the zombie pin?

#6 9 years ago

Kaneda banned from each thread for saying what everybody else has said, proving their is clear discrimination by M$#S. Can't say their name it seems.

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

Kaneda banned from each thread for saying what everybody else has said, proving their is clear discrimination by M$#S. Can't say their name it seems.

Will be interesting to see how long it takes you to get yourself banned from this thread as well. My advice is to continue trying to derail it by talking about yourself and bitching about the moderators.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

My advice is to continue trying to derail it by talking about yourself and bitching about the moderators.

3rd person no less...good stuff.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

Is that the dude that grossly overpaid for a couple of arcade games, got divorced and then started inviting random people over via CL?

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Is that the dude that grossly overpaid for a couple of arcade games, got divorced and then started inviting random people over via CL?

I think he's the guy with all the frozen imitation crab meat....

#11 9 years ago

Is he married to the Shasta girl? Or maybe I'm confusing back stories....

Quoted from mattosborn:

I think he's the guy with all the frozen imitation crab meat....

#12 9 years ago

If it wasn't madness to pre-order a pinball machine before, it certainly is now

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Will be interesting to see how long it takes you to get yourself banned from this thread as well.

Quoted from kaneda:

A thread eject was issued.

#14 9 years ago

This is a summary of what's going on:failboat2.jpgfailboat2.jpg

#15 9 years ago

this thread can go STDM!

#17 9 years ago

All is well (3 years ago):
    heckstream.jpgheckstream.jpg

Currently:
    gas.jpggas.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-somebody-please-summarize-the-state-of-the-jpopskit-b-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.