(Topic ID: 124226)

Can only play 2 of 4 players on 68 Williams

By fotoboy

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fotoboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi Pinball Wizards...
I have been tweeking my 68 Williams Cabaret and she is working pretty well, only I can only play 2 players instead of 4. When I start or restart a game, works perfect, and also adds the second player nicely, but after that the little red button does nothing. I have been hoping that this would heal itself, but it hasn't yet (you know the self healing EM machine thing). Any ideas would be very welcome.

#4 9 years ago

great, will check those out...

Quoted from wizardblom:

The end switch on the coin unit is opening to soon, adjust so it opens after the fourth player has been added.
Should work fine then. (I think )

Is there any way to just bypass the coin unit? (any easy way, I should say)

1 week later
#5 9 years ago

Well, I cleaned and de-gummed up the player unit, it works well. but I still only get 2 players by pushing the play button, after 2 times I get nothing. I also de-gummed the coin unit, and it seems to be working fine.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from wizardblom:

The end switch on the coin unit is opening to soon, adjust so it opens after the fourth player has been added.
Should work fine then. (I think )

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by end switch on the coin unit... can you elaborate?

#8 9 years ago

Ok, that worked... thanks.

One more question... since this is not a coin op game, would there be any issue with closing that switch on a permanent (although reversible) basis?

anybody's thoughts?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fotoboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-only-play-2-of-4-players-on-68-williams?tu=fotoboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.