3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Thermionic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 3 months ago

Just took delivery of a brand new mando LE this afternoon and supposed to have a GNR limited coming any time now. I realistically can only keep one. Thought on which one should stay and which should go and why? I am truly torn…

#2 3 months ago

Which one do you find the most fun to play?

#3 3 months ago

Oh I don’t know?But I’m sure this will turn into another JJP sucks thread!!!

#4 3 months ago

They are both fun.
I have GNR LE and Mando Pro.

They are both fun. Likely, neither will be on my forever list.

#5 3 months ago

I have a GnR le and Mando pro..... the Mando is fun but not even close to the GnR

#6 3 months ago

Pick the game you like. As you bought 2 games knowing you would have to sell one my guess is you are looking for a profit so the GnR would be the wise sale as you likely bought if for 9500 and its worth 10500 list.

#7 3 months ago

I have clocked a lot of hours on both games... Mando LE has longevity. GnR is fun but got old quick, new to pinball folks love it (and that's okay).

Keep Mando.

#8 3 months ago

Appreciate all the input as it is helpful to hear from people who have played both more heavily. I had ordered GNR quite some time ago and had no intentions of selling it and also came in right after it went up to 10.5k so did not get a deal. Plan was to put it next to Aerosmith and have a rock themed area.

Mando I have not played any version yet and got lucky with an LE at face cost plus tax and shipping. Kids love the mando series so thought it could be a nice family game. In between all of this I had picked up a Jurassic Park premium new and we have had a blast playing that. At some point one will have to go so was debating to open mando and play for a while or just sell and don’t look back.

Plus I just heard back from my distributor that my GNR will most likely not be here till October now so I guess I have some time…

#9 3 months ago

I have played GNR a little, and it is absolutely a fantastic game but somehow (for me at least) is lacking that "epic" quality that WOZ and Hobbit had, and I would expect it also falls short of Mando in this regard, so if it were me I'd be a little apprehensive regarding its "staying power" (nothing gets bolted to my floors, but I do like to hang onto them for a while).

There's no bad decision here, but even if you do end up making the "wrong" choice you shouldn't have any issues being able to quickly swap them, given that both are highly-regarded and likely to remain so.

If you decide against GNR, given that you have until Oct., you might be able to work with the distro to sell your slot, so you can avoid the hassle of taking delivery then immediately reselling.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside