(Topic ID: 307415)

Can not leave feedback unless it's positive now?

By Jecco74

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

27D124CF-351D-4CCB-8395-35DC27FF29B5.gif
    497f624b78f62e3fda7e51567a5880ff (resized).jpeg
    3EA4A39F-B5BD-4F5B-9C46-F54FDE7A4013 (resized).jpeg
    06a17ba1145f6fa778f215c550844a7c2b9693a9 (resized).jpeg
    45821e554b404da994032602f05f0439218bee96 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0620 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snakesnsparklers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#50 2 years ago

Spooky's playfield durability and clearcoat is up there with the best in the world. My RZ playfield was flawless and I haven't heard of any issues with them. I call absolute bullshit on the sellers claim "i dont know what to expect on clearcoat issues with spooky, it may be common."

I'm guessing he did something stupid to cause the damage, and he deliberately hid that when selling. Very shady.

#60 2 years ago
    Quoted from rx3:

It's the latest trend on the internet. No downvotes nor negative comments allowed. It hurts too many feelings. That was youtubes reason. It discouraged people from posting videos because they were afraid of downvotes lol. I won't be surprised if downvotes are removed from Pinside in the near future. If I was allowed to use profanity here, I would tell you exactly what our society is becoming, but I might hurt some feelings.

Profanity is allowed on Pinside. Fuck, shit, meecrob. See?

#64 2 years ago
    Quoted from rx3:

I didn't know that?! I still feel I would be disciplined or banned if I said "pussies".

You can't say that!

#103 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vitty:

Pinside rating system needs to be removed. Positive only is the same as no feedback. Why have a feedback score if you can only leave positives. Damn thing will say 100% 100% of the time WTF is this?
    I just got shafted on a sale and would like to call the guy out on stating i was first in line and the game was mine and then telling me an hour later that the game was not mine and he sold to someone else. In the meantime I initiated a transfer of funds at my bank to get him paid. Just a minor inconvenience to me but one nonetheless. I'm sure people would appreciate knowing how michiganpinball rolls. Apparently these threads are where we go now?

For now your best bet is to make a callout thread as your comment in this thread is likely to get buried. You can't give a negative review, but you can make an entire thread dedicated to calling out someone's shady selling practices

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snakesnsparklers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-not-leave-feedback-unless-it-s-positive-now?tu=snakesnsparklers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.