(Topic ID: 307415)

Can not leave feedback unless it's positive now?

By Jecco74

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

27D124CF-351D-4CCB-8395-35DC27FF29B5.gif
    497f624b78f62e3fda7e51567a5880ff (resized).jpeg
    3EA4A39F-B5BD-4F5B-9C46-F54FDE7A4013 (resized).jpeg
    06a17ba1145f6fa778f215c550844a7c2b9693a9 (resized).jpeg
    45821e554b404da994032602f05f0439218bee96 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0620 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damonator.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Dang! Didn’t know negative feedback got removed, although I’m not surprised it was, really. I had someone get testy in a thread and went in to my profile and leave BS bad Reviews on my profile as retaliation for perceived grievances. Still.. there should be someway to let Pinside know a transaction took place and which oartues were involved w/out having that duty sit with the seller and if they want to enter in the person they sold to.. for scammers there’s no reason they’d enter that info knowing their probably going to get a bad review.
    I’m thinking after an agreement to sell - buyer and seller both check a box on the sale somehow to let Pinside know who the buyer is. Just make it a normal part of the transaction — money not sent until Pinside knows both parties and sends them an email stating that with the feedback link. If it then falls thru or one person needs to leave bad feedback it could happen. However, you’d have to make it so you could not read a persons feedback about you until you also have feedback or you risk retaliation/ he said she said scenarios

Retaliatory feedback unrelated to a transaction is why they removed it. But I think that was too extreme - they should have let people appeal negative feedback like eBay does and let a moderator determine if it gets removed on a case by case basis.

Sorry to the OP - they seller needs to throw you back $1000 and be happy that he sold an RZ with issues for $6k!

#44 2 years ago
    Quoted from thirdedition:

Reading Robin's response it was just unsolicited negative feedback that was removed. Unless I'm reading what he said wrong. Can you not leave negative feedback since you've had a transaction with this person?

Even if you could leave negative feedback for a transaction, the seller is the party that specifies whether to solicit feedback or not on a given transaction.

In this case, I’m guessing the seller won’t do that.

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from theadicts77:

What a ridiculous take. What world do you live in?

I’m pretty sure his post was sarcasm - sometimes that doesn’t translate well in a post.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damonator.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-not-leave-feedback-unless-it-s-positive-now?tu=Damonator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.