Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by baldtwit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingo-poor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Machine tilts on first coin played....any ideas out there?

#3 6 years ago

The anti-cheat armature relay plate is energized and staying down as soon as I power the machine up.....

#4 6 years ago

The tilt trip relay trips as soon as I try to start a game

#8 6 years ago

I have already checked all the tilt switches. I have it wired for free play at the red button via toggle switch wired to
    48-2 and 50-2 at the front door plug (per instructions on the “bingo cdyn” website). I will check again for mis-adjusted
    Switches at the trip bank and let you guys know where I am with it.....thanks for the responses

#11 6 years ago

Checked switch C on the anti-cheat and is set correctly (NC) Also bent the blade up at CU cam 4-D. The anti-cheat is still energizing at power up and the machine still tilts at first cycle.....If I try to manually reset the tilt trip, the mixer #2 relay coil buzzes like hell and the tilt trip will not reset.

#12 6 years ago

My mistake, switch C at the anti-cheat is set correctly (N.O.)

#17 6 years ago

I took JKnPA’s advice and removed the hot lead from the tilt trip coil and have been troubleshooting/ fixing issues, for the last couple of days.
    I’ve got it down to few that I can’t seem to figure out.
    1. The blue button advances scores and features and the green button does likewise.
    2. The 64 odd OK game when hit: advances to after the 5th (which I am pretty sure is wrong) and the selection feature step up coil go’s crazy and keeps stepping up. Punching off a game will stop this madness,but what the heck? Then to add
    Insult to injury it does not light the yellow super section.....
    3. A few random score lights (as in 2 at one time) on the red and green odds from 4 to 8 odds, some times they disappear as the odds advance and sometimes they don’t.
    I appreciate you guys more than you know and your knowledge of these machines amazes me.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingo-poor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-not-get-an-old-can-can-to-start-up?tu=bingo-poor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.