11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jonogo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Hi Guys:

I want to make or buy some pin footies but I also want to know if they roll OK on a medium pile carpet?

Any info on making them or where I can buy them would be appreciated.

Thanks - Roger

#2 11 years ago

I bought two sets from Bryan Kelly and they are terrific.

Yes, they will allow you to slide the machine on medium and low pile carpets.

#3 11 years ago

Bryan_Kelly posts on Pinside. Find him in the community meet Pinsiders section.

He is the originator of Pin Footies and you can contact him about availability and if they'll do what you want.

LTG : )

#4 11 years ago

I bought some for my three machines at Home Depot. They are awesome! I think they were of the 1.75" variety.

They were kind of hard to find in the store. I found them in the aisle with the gloves and safety equipment. If you need to ask, they're known as feet for moving furniture on carpet.

EDIT: Maybe they were the 2" models. I recall that it was about $4 for a set of four.
    http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100210945/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=carpet+furniture&storeId=10051#.UPdWv6VrUUU

#6 11 years ago

Get the real Bryan Kelly pinfooties; don't settle for less. I have 12 sets.

#7 11 years ago

I have 8 sets of Real Bryan Kelly Pin Footies. Accept no substitutes. Bryan is a heck of a dude and makes a great footie. I can slide any of my machines on berber carpet with ease.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-i-make-or-buy-some-pin-footies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.