(Topic ID: 40531)

Can I get some opinions on the Pinballtoppers speaker light kits?

By 82Trooper

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dxrdave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

advert.jpg
    iron-spk2.JPG

#1 11 years ago

I was looking at Pinballtoppers website, and saw the speaker light Kits for STERN model machines. I am specifically looking at the Avengers model.

For you folks that have installed them....do you like them?
    Are they a worthwhile addition to the game?
    Worth the cost?

I read the testimonials on their site, and they are all positive (no surprise!), but how about some additional opinions?

The area around the sides of the DMD are quite dark, and the speaker lights seem like a cool addition.....
    Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

Love mine on potc....quick install, look awesome!

#3 11 years ago

I'm patiently waiting for them to get more of the RGB controllers so I can place an order.

#4 11 years ago

My light kit for Tron pro is awesome. Adds a nice effect to the game.

#5 11 years ago

I have the lite kits on my TSPP, Avengers and AC/DC. They are quality constructed, well priced, and look great. I have never regretted buying them. Too bad they are not feasible for Bally/Williams.

#6 11 years ago

anyone know when they will be available...the website says "out of stock"??

2 weeks later
    #7 11 years ago

Thanks for the interest Trooper, You can follow discussions and release info on this thread: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballtopperscom-new-product-light-kits#post-456264

or you can also sign up for the mailing list newsletter for release updates and such. It's located at the bottom of our main page. www.pinballtoppers.com

Thanks again
    David

#8 11 years ago

These are back in stock as of today and I ordered mine this morning!!!

#9 11 years ago

I ordered my second kit today too. Glad they're back in stock. Thanks for a great mod!

#10 11 years ago

If only there was a thread with hundreds of posts from people who have bought, installed and then posted pics of these kits...if only

1 month later
    #11 10 years ago

I've now got two of them - and they both look fantastic and made up with them, easy install, detailed instructions, problem free - and wow - do they make a difference!

Heres a pic of the two I've got side-by-side

#12 10 years ago

I've now got two of them - and they both look fantastic and made up with them, easy install, detailed instructions, problem free - and wow - do they make a difference!

Heres a pic of the two I've got side-by-side

iron-spk2.JPGiron-spk2.JPG

#13 10 years ago

I have ACDC (Brian & Angus) and Tron (discs) and they look stock...................and fabulous. I will do all of my Sterns with these.

#14 10 years ago

When these were first introduced I was not going to get them. As I saw more posted photos of them installed on pins I changed my mind. If you are on the fence, get them! They are an awesome, easy mod. that really dress up the otherwise blank boring Stern speaker panel.

#15 10 years ago

I love them! Look completely stock.

#16 10 years ago

Great addition to the pin. High quality product. You will not be disappointed.

#17 10 years ago

I have them on my LOTR and its super cool. I want one for all my machines.

#18 10 years ago

Thanks guys, We really appreciate the support. Per request for the upcoming Metallica here is what we have coming.

advert.jpgadvert.jpg

#19 10 years ago

Amazing mod, you won't be disappointed.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from movingpictures:

Amazing mod, you won't be disappointed.

I'm disappointed that I can't order them. The website says they're on backorder.

Supadave, any idea when the light kits and the POTC skulls will be available again?

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from dxrdave:

I'm disappointed that I can't order them. The website says they're on backorder.
    Supadave, any idea when the light kits and the POTC skulls will be available again?

Says 5-10 days on his site.

#22 10 years ago

Yup, I will have the POTC skulls in on Monday or Tuesday, but the kits we ran out just before our next restock comes in which will be probably Wednesday or Thursday next week. We won't be without them long.

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from rs812:

Says 5-10 days on his site.

Yeah, I saw that. But I had no way of knowing how long ago that was written and whether more recent information was available. If "5-10 days" was written a week ago, then it could be any day now.

Supradave, thanks for the update. I'll keep checking your website during the week.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-i-get-some-opinions-on-the-pinballtoppers-speaker-light-kits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.