Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Dooskie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

paypal (resized).jpg
    gay-occupation. (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpeg
    Krv6QQM (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pintopia:

Well it's me that made the offer and yes my story is true. I had a scheduled procedure that was supposed have been same day but my stay got exstended. So many so quick to judge amazing.
    I have been In this hobby since 2001. I started at RGP as pinsgonewild then came here. I have bought and sold many games throughout the years and have used PayPal in many of the deals buying and selling and NEVER had an issue!
    Have faith in your fellow man (may not be politically correct there) As I tell my 9 years old daughter there is more good in the world than bad.
    Don

Well stop using PayPus - it is a shifty way to pay and a VERY long way from being safe.

I don't blame most on this thread for being wary - read and learn just how bad PayPus is.

#59 7 years ago

A clarification for those suggesting "remove the money from PP ASAP".

That's fine BUT if PP reverses the payment they will then try and get the funds back from you from CC or bank account on file.

If that fails they sell the debt STRAIGHT AWAY to a collection agency. If the agency can't get the funds from you BAM - your credit rating is destroyed!!! You will be the loser here, even if you DO keep the payment.

Just don't accept PayPus for any transaction that you are not comfortable losing the full amount.

For me these days that's $100.

#103 7 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

sending money without cards is still free

ONLY within the country where your account is set up - not internationally. International transactions (even as a gift) attract the usual monetary conversion fee AS WELL as a PayPus charge.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-i-get-scammed-paypal?tu=homepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.