(Topic ID: 59298)

Can anything be done to help the National Pinball Museum?

By Rabscuttle

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by alicer
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

auction.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krivoap.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

Just wondering is it an advantage to be there in person or just do it online. I am thinking it probably makes more sense to be there in person. You can also look at the pins closely before you bid.....bottomline you have to drive there to pick them up anyway and if I go I would make sure I at least came home with something. One of the ones I like I don't mind paying above market if it is in good shape so I doubt many people will be willing to go that high....most I would think want "bargains".....I would only be looking to pick up one pin since that is all I can haul back anyway.....probably would be a fun experience. Will be interesting to see what the pins go for anyway.

Trying to figure the same thing here - online is certainly easier but would still need to make the drive to claim your item(s).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krivoap.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-anything-be-done-to-help-the-national-pinball-museum?tu=krivoap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.