(Topic ID: 192963)

Can anyone vouch for Jeff Moorhead (Rocket Land Coin Op) as a seller?!

By atg1469

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by sbmania
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hello! I found a really nice pinball in a FB group today that is being advertised by Jeff Moorhead (and his son Colin Moorhead), owner of Rocket Land Coin Op and I'm hoping someone on here may be able to help vouch for them as a seller. I spoke with Jeff on the phone and he seems like a really straight up guy, but I'd be buying the machine without physically seeing it so I'm trying to find someone that may have dealt with him in the past.

The game's beautiful and I don't have any reason to not believe what he's saying, but I'd still respect hearing the group's opinion if anyone has thoughts they can share. Thanks!!

#2 6 years ago

Jeff is a good guy but I've only dealt with him face to face at the Ohio show.

John

#3 6 years ago

Stand up guy(s)

#4 6 years ago

Do yourself a favor and read some of the many threads here about buying a machine without seeing it in person. Even with best intentions on both sides it often turns out poorly.

There will ALWAYS be another table for sale.

#5 6 years ago

Jeff is a straight shooter. He will treat you honestly and fairly. I have known him for many years.
    That said, ask all of your questions up front. The hazards of buying a machine from anyone sight unseen have been well documented here in the past. If something is important to you, ask jeff. He will give you a straight answer.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-anyone-vouch-for-jeff-moorhead-rocket-land-coin-op-as-a-seller and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.