8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mstire
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinbot_satellite.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mstire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I have my Pinbot play field stripped down and have nearly all of the touch up done. My problem is the bonus numbers on the satellite in the middle of the play field.

I created the artwork in Corel Draw but can't find anyone that can print white. I would like to have it printed on clear water slide, apply them and do a clear coat. I don't think that is going to happen so I would be happy with white on clear vinyl. I haven't seen these available to purchase anywhere.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mikepinbot satellite.jpgpinbot satellite.jpg

#3 8 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply angryjeep . Yes, I need to remove what's there and replace them. There are also some "EXTRA BALL" lettering I'd like to replace. Can you print on clear vinyl? Can your thick UV ink print with good resolution. The bonus #'s are only .19" tall and the extra ball lettering is a little smaller.

Thanks in advance.

#5 8 years ago

Unless I'm doing something wrong attachments cannot be PM'ed

PM sent

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mstire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-anyone-print-white-for-pinbot-play-field?tu=mstire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.