Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Krupps4
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0585F88B-C7C8-4BA2-9CED-F93143641E6F (resized).jpeg
    B25A8F82-CCD7-4A18-BC13-78FC5D79D5AD (resized).jpeg
    QS (resized).jpg
    20200812_155714 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 4.59.48 PM (resized).png
    IMG_4221 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4220 (resized).JPG
    1F61A905-DAAD-4BF4-B931-10DA63995728 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunnrat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 3 years ago

Do you have the same image but not as zoomed in? Edit: Nevermind, I did my own adjusting.

I dont think it is a Quicksilver.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Anybody want to put money on it? I’m 95% sure it’s QS.

What appears to be displays, do not line up with the white orb in the Quicksilver artwork.

I'm not so sure that is even a display in the center, as it doesn't size up to what appears to be a display at the bottom of the headbox.

20200812_155714 (resized).jpg20200812_155714 (resized).jpg
    #39 3 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Here's a comparison of the relevant areas of the backglass. If it isn't a QS, I don't know what else it could be. Better snatch it up quick!
    [quoted image]

Thats a good comparison.

I think i was just looking too much into the fact that I can't see the Quicksilver logo where it would typically be, but then again, it is super grainy and is probably just blending in with the red background.

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from cmack750:

Stupid question.....but why not just ask the realtor to inquire what the machine is with the homeowner?

Don't show your hand with too much interest. All they need to know is it's in their way and the OP will get that obstructive thing out of their life for good.

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

You need to stay in touch and gently persuade the guy somehow, or someone else who's more persistent and determined will sniff it out and snatch it out from under you. It's not like this is a Firepower or Space Invaders where there are 10000+ made and up for sale all the time.

All he needs to do is let the owner know if he ever decides to part with it, to please give him a call.

OP, if you have a personal business card with your info on it, that will come in handy, as it shows you have an established reputation of some sort and the owner will now have a physical record of your contact info, which he may likely place in or somewhere near the machine.

It may give him some things to think about, especially if he is an older gentleman.

There is no persuading here. The owner has established his decision (for now.) Best to be professional and cordial about it without appearing desperate and atleast consider the possibility that it may or may not happen and just move on.

Hopefully a pleasant surprise will happen down the road.

Good luck!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunnrat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-anyone-identify-this-pin?tu=sunnrat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.