4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Coindork
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ramp3 (resized).jpg
    ramp1 (resized).jpg
    ramp2 (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

I do know it's a Stern ramp but that's about it. Probably wasn't the greatest idea to take pics while on top of another machine as that makes it harder to see. More of a challenge!

Thx

ramp1 (resized).jpgramp1 (resized).jpgramp2 (resized).jpgramp2 (resized).jpgramp3 (resized).jpgramp3 (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

Monopoly?

#3 4 years ago

I don't think so as this has a hole for a flasher on the back left of the ramp... I think on Monopoly there is a flasher to the right of the ramp.

#4 4 years ago

You’re right

24?!?

#5 4 years ago

It looks a lot like the Monopoly ramp doesn't it?! That was my first guess too!
    How interesting, how'd you end up with a ramp with no information on?

#6 4 years ago

At first I thought it might be for and AC/DC pro, but I think its for a Star Trek pro.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/510-7459-01

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

At first I thought it might be for and AC/DC pro, but I think its for a Star Trek pro.
    https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/510-7459-01

Bingo! That looks right. A couple years ago when I ended up with it I thought about ST but never followed it up. You win the contest! No prize because you already own FAR too many games

Now I guess I need to sell it as I'm trying to get rid of some extra parts and machines.

I doubt if this ramp will be in high demand... or maybe any demand?

This ended too quick. Next time I'll find a more obscure part to challenge you guys

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Manic:

Bingo! That looks right. A couple years ago when I ended up with it I thought about ST but never followed it up. You win the contest! No prize because you already own FAR too many games
    Now I guess I need to sell it as I'm trying to get rid of some extra parts and machines.
    I doubt if this ramp will be in high demand... or maybe any demand?
    This ended too quick. Next time I'll find a more obscure part to challenge you guys

LOL, no worries.
    I would imagine there must be some demand for it though if replacements sell for $159.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-anyone-help-me-id-this-ramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.